My Lovely Friends

Saturday 11 April 2015

Noor Design DT Proeject - Sealife In A Fish Bowl

Hello everyone, I'm here today with my DT creation for Noor Design UK,  using some of the new items Tracy has recently got in stock at Noor Design UK........
Ok so as soon as I saw this in my DT pack I knew straight away what I was doing with it.....I started this last Friday & did bits on it when I had a few spare moments. 
I love this new Dutch Dubadoo template!!!
Links to items used are at the bottom of the post.
I made an acetate front on the card.........on the front of the acetate I added 2 pieces of DP, which I cut freely to sort of symbolise the bed of the sea. I also added Ric-Rac from my stash to the top & bottom.
I added 2 Fish, the larger fish was cut using the fish cut out on the Fish Bowl card art. The smaller fish was taken from the A5 Nautical Paper Art. Both fish I covered in shabby white & blue fran-tage.

This is the inside which I used the 'Wavy Stripes mask art with structure paste........
I also added some seashells from the Nautical paper art & covered in shabby blue fran-tage & also a Seahorse covered in white fran-tage.
The 'Anchor' I cut from die 0418 & inked parts in weathered wood ink. The seaweed was made usin the Fish Bowl card art........I cut out a few in each colour but the lighter blue I also added 'White Gesso' to the edges. 
The large fish is a sticker from my stash.

Ok so as I thought it would be awkward to write because of the whole design I decorated the back & made a pocket. Again using the Wavy Stripes mask art with structure paste..........this time I went up & down instead of across ways.
I stamped the bottom of the tag with weathered wood & a Noor Design Clear stamp.

You can also see I machine stitched all around the edge of the fish bowl, inside & out.
The tag I made using the Shape Art Tag but shortened it down so it didnt stick over the top too much. I thought it would be better to use this tag as then there is plenty of room to write a personal message.

This picture you can see the acetate better.

This template is fabulous for childrens cards but also for other occasions as our uber talented Fleur showed you earlier in the week, pop on over ot the blog here.

Well that's it from me but why not have a pop over to see all the fabulous new items Tracy has recently added to her store.

Will be back in a bit with my LLC DT Post. Tatty bye lovelies, thank you so much for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

Crafteezee said...

Wowed. Fabulous design Vicky and the there are no little dreams stamp on the tag looks great. You certainly brought the fish bowl to life :)
Tracy x

Jennifer Scull said...

oh wow! this is just amazing! I love that you put the first layer on acetate. that adds so much to the overall feel of this gorgeous card! :)

have a great weekend!

JenniferD said...

What a Clever Card and Male as well even better! Fab Idea how you have a Great Week. My Internet and phone are down for a week will pop back after that :)

Fabiola said...

Super original! Trop bien, biz