My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bit Of CAS...........

Hello there hope you all had a lovely jubbly Easter. We had a lovely one & spent it with the family. Though on Saturday night we decided at 7pm to rush through to B&Q to get some tiles for the kitchen lol. Yep we bunged Natalie into her wheelchair, put her in the van & away went a very excited Vicky lol. Yep small things, small minds lol. Though we also got Natalie's wallpaper for her bedroom & bathroom when the building work is finished..........OMG.....the wallpaper is absolutely gorgeous.....

Anyhoo I'm babbling here when I only meant to do a quick post & show you a CAS Card I made for Christine of Papernest Dolls. I made this over a month ago & completely forgot I hadn't shown you.........oops ;-)
When I made the Gift Bag for her I decided at the last minute I would make her another little surprise to have on her stall at the show. So CAS it had to be & this was made EXTREMELY fast!!!

The papers are Maja Design from the Vintage Summer 6x6 pad, I lurve this pad!! I think this paper go beautifully with the image..........I nearly went for something else but Maja fullfilled the job perfectly dont you think ;-)

Ok so the stamp is called 'Spring Basket Avery' & I coloured her VERY fastly with Copics & paper pieced her headband & boots in the same Maja Design papers. 
Sorry I cant remember what colours I used, I really did colour her so fast....I wasn't really happy with it but I was running out of time :-(

The borders I used a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from LOTV & I added a small Prima flower from my stash. Of course lots of stitching everywhere as well lol.

For all you Magnolia lovers there is a new challenge run by my uber talented teamie Diana, its called 
'ALL ABOUT MAGNOLIA' Challenge & it's a monthly challenge & this month is super easy.........the theme is everyone's favourite 'ANYTHING GOES'...........
Also I'm a new DT member there, I cant tell you how utterly excited & honoured I am to work with uber talented ladies.

Well I'm off to get DT work done as I barely got anything done over the weekend, as I've ended up with a kidney infection again :-( Darn things, but never mind.
So I will say tatty bye lovelies, thank you sooooooo much for stopping by.
 Take care, lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxxx


6 comments:

Kat W said...

A delightful CAS design - cute image and Maja Design papers always do the job perfectly in my eyes!

Hope that kidney infection clears up soon.

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sharon said...

You have done a fabulous job with the CAS design and I love the sweet image and scrummy papers.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debra K. said...

Fabulous CAS card! Your colouring looks brilliant to me and the choice of paper is perfect. The punched edges and flower finishes it off beautifully.
I hope you get over your kidney infection soon. Take care, Debra x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and adorable, I love it.
luv
Debby

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I just love this sweet image and one of my favourite paper pads as well Love and hugs Carole x

Fabiola said...

la simplicité te réussi tout autant, biz