My Lovely Friends

Thursday 14 November 2013

LOTV Nativity

Hello my lovelies how are you all? I've been busy trying to get ahead with cards & DT cards as I want time to have a good sort out in my hobbit & in the bungalow.........a spruce before christmas ;0)

Okie doke I finally inked up this gorgeous stamp last week & have now made a card with it. I lurve these LOTV Christmas stamps............I've even just ordered a few more yesterday.........I only went to browse but the buggers jumped..........actually leaped into my basket...... Cheeky little things ;0)
I have actually made this card for The Ribbons Girl challenge which is their LOTV week. They want us to add 'Sparkle'...............oooohhhh me lurves sparkles.

I've added Tim Holtz snowflake edge & smothered it in Shabby White & 'Shabby Blue' Fran-Tage. The poinsettia I made with my new die from La La Land 'pretty Poinsettia', I inked the edges with Pumice Stone, sprayed it with Gold Glimmer mist, shaped it then added a Silver Metal Rose to the centre

The holly leaves are from my Marianne die & they also got inked with Pumice Stone & sprayed with Gold Glimmer mist.

The gorgeous bow I made with some ribbon from my stash. Its the same ribbon as I used on my card here the other day. However I couldnt remember where I got it from as I've had it for a bit. Well I have found some in The Ribbon Girl store........ Its 'Silky Crush Ribbon' & its sooooooo gorgeous!!!!
The silver star is from my stash.

Of course inside is decorated to compliment the front. All lace & bells are from my stash.

The gorgeous papers I've used are MME 'Mistletoe Magic' & I inked the edges with Pumice Stone & machine stitched them. The top corner snowflake I made with 3 Snowflake Corners from a MB die from MCH & a Joy Crafts Snowflake die cut in half then I added a 'White Carnation'

The LOTV image is 'Nativity Angels' & I coloured it with Distress Markers & added Shabby White fran-tage. I also added stickles to the star & stardust stickles to their wings. The 2 tag sentiments is also LOTV.

Thank you soooooo much for stopping by I really appreciate. I'm off to link this up before the challenge ends.

Tatty bye peeps, big hugs to all
xxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Ribbon Girls - Add Sparkle


33 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Vicky.

gr karin

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Vicky..a gorgeous image and perfectly coloured..love all the sparkle and snowflakes,ribbon and flowers...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Wow! this is stunning. I have this stamp and it is one on my faves too. Love all the taetures you have added. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Shazza said...

amazing card!!!!!!!!!!!
x

Debs said...

Stunning card Vicky - totally adorable image and so many gorgeous details.
Debs xx

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely stunning, Vicky! I love that stamp and you've colored it superbly! Gorgeous details everywhere I look!

Juls said...

just beautiful!! hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Vicki, I love the delicate snowflakes and gorgeous image, Stunning creation my friend
Hugs Julie P

Juls said...

This is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful card Vicky, love the very sweet image and all the stunning details.

Donna x

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky. I love that cute LOTV image and all your embellishments are so pretty and work so well together. I especially love that lush ribbon.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Awe l can see why they jump into your basket this one is absolutely gorgeous!! your embellishments Vicky are stunning and you have created a beautiful card as always xx

heidy said...

Cute and gorgeous card Vicky!!
XXXX Heidy

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Donna,fab image and details.xxx

mags said...

Wow, this is so beautiful Vicky. You have coloured the image beautifully and just love the sparkle and all the detail.
Mags
x

Wishcraft said...

Absolutely adorable image and love all your fabby details, gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. I went through the same Bon Jovi/ Europe stage as a teenager - saw them both in concert! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the adorable image,the embellishments and the colours.
Kevin xx

Pat K said...

WOW, another stunning card Vicky. LOVE your colour choices and wonderful design. hugs, Pat K xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

What a beautiful LOTV card! I just love all the bling! O gosh.. I dont even go look at that site or ill have to get a 2nd job! I want them all!!! ♥

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky, you SOOO have the touch my hunny. What a stunning nativity card. Utterly beautiful. Love the star charm and all the pretty frantage sprinkles on that fabulous LOTV image. Hugs, Wends x

Jo said...

Lol at your comment about your shopping experience, you crack me up. You've coloured this image beautifully with your markers, it hasn't taken long for you to get the hang of them I tell ya - your colouring is amazing with everything you use, absolutely gorgeous and soooo blingy, love it, luv Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is stunning, love the muted shades and all the gorgeous embellies and frantage.

KraftyKoolKat said...

A stunner all the way through. When these stamps just leap into your basket they couldn't go to a better home to show them at their best.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

MagsB said...

Oh how totally AWESOME!!!!!

love Mags B x

Martina said...

Woozaaa...what a stunnung card hun!!! Absolute gorgeous!
Hugs,
Martina

May said...

WOW...WOW...WOW...Love it all... Fabulous card Vicky... the design & die-cuts are Gorgeous...Love the sparkle... Hugs May x x x

Fabiola said...

Superbe!!! biz

Mau xx said...

You Naughty girl....you have tooooo many stamps already :o)) I will come help clean up your Hobbit tee hee
Gorgeous card Vicky, The amount of detail is amazing.
Huge Hugs Mau xx
hope everyone is Ok xxxxxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD VICKY! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge to add sparkle! Mary x

Loopylou. said...

squeeee omg thats so gorgeous Vicky. Its weird because the same thing happens to me in the LOTV shop, I always tell scott I am just getting one but when they arrive there are like 4 or 5........ ;) lol!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

cebelica said...

Oh my goodness ... This card made my jaw drop. It's SOOOO beautiful!!! Wow, that's all I can say, WOW!!! Truly amazing work!!! Hugs! xx

Anke said...

It's so cute and beautifull!!!!!
Anke

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, this is stunning card! Love the pretty image and all the embellishments!
Hugs Lynsey x