My Lovely Friends

Sunday 28 May 2017

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia DT Card

Hello everyone hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
We are at my sons having a BBQ today at his new house as we helped move them last weekend...hubster even brought a new dress to wear ooohhhh fancy shmancy lol. 
So I'm hoping this post has published......

Today starts a new challenge over at Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia & the theme this month is.........
A Special Date.....i.e Birthdays, Christening, Anniversary etc

...........super easy right!!!
I have used one of the super duper new stamps from Magnolia.......I lurve these & love the dies. Though I didnt bother with the Star Wars themed ones as I'm not  into Star Wars at all!!! I can hear people now screaming 'WHAT!!!!!!' lol yep sorry peeps.....
This is a birthday card for my daughter Natalie, she is 25 on 6th June.......can you believe that .........25!! So this is a card off her younger brother...........though when my granddaughter saw it yesterday she told me she really REALLY loved it & wanted take it home put it in her new bedroom lol.

I made a bow with this ribbon I've had in my stash for ages & cannot remember where it was originally from.....I want to say Live & Love Crafts. The button in the centre I made with a circle of paper punched from some Pion paper & a glass cabochon was then glued in place.....I usually use the apoxy resin ones but I do have a few glass ones for when I want an extra special touch ;-)
You can also see Tim Holtz doily die peeking out there as well.

So the fabulous stamp is 'Jeans Tilda' from the Denim range. I stamped her onto Fabriano & coloured her with distress ink refills. The pocket watch I made a long time ago with a mould I have in my stash.
I cut Tilda out with a CC Design Tag die & then I used the 'Denim' ring from the Magnolia Denim Tag here.

I have used Magnolia dies for the 2 tags in the pocket, 1 will be saying Sister on it & the other is a Birthday Recipe stamp from LOTV. The seam binding is one I died myself a while ago.
The butterfly is from my stash which I've had for a looooong time.

The papers are a new pad I got recently & its sooooooo pretty, its from Craft & You & is called 'Beautiful Day',I've used the 6x6 pad but will be getting the 12x12 as well now lol. As you can see I've decorated inside & machine stitched as always.
The laces running up the side are from my stash & I also added some cheesecloth.

This photo I took on my conservatory window sill, we have had such beautiful weather this week that I actually had a day sitting outside once all my cleaning was done.......Natalie sat in the conservatory next to the double doors as she wasnt quite well enough go out that day. Though she is doing much better thankfully. Its harder to craft in the nice weather as you just want to be out enjoying it with the family dont you....

Please pop on over to see my uber talented teamies creations & we hope you will join us....remember you can enter as many times as you want.........so you know what that means dont you!! More chance at the prize & more chances to get the fabulous top 3 award.
Our sponsor this month is Wild Orchid Crafts........so you could win some gorgeous flowers....now sure ly thats worth entering LOTS!!! 
Remember to use Hanglar or Magnolia stamps,,,,,,,,

Thats it from me, enjoy the rest of your day.
Thanks for stopping by
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



1 comment:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Vicky! I love all the gorgeous details and your colouring is fab! I hope you enjoyed the BBQ.
Hugs
Gina xx