My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Sweet Little Girl

Hello everyone how are you all?
I thought I better start posting these creations I've made & still not shown on here. I've problems with my laptop these last few days as it got a very bad virus. Luckily I scheduled my DT post last week.
Anyway this is a card I made a few weeks ago, I soooooo love La La Land Craft baby images....ok all their images & their dies are to die for ;-)
The papers are my favourite baby papers EVER!! Yep they are Maja Design 'Vintage Baby' I've used 12x12 'Precious' & 12x12 'Our Little Miracle'. I've used a Go-Kreate die for the shapes & machine stitched every layer.

I've used quite a few dies on this card most of them are Magnolia from the doo-hickey sets, I have used dies from Volume 8, volume 9 & volume 10. 
The 2 Heart balloons in the top right corner are from Volume 10 & Tracy has some of these sets in her store still......love this set its awesome!!! Pop on over here to order it as once they are gone.....they really are gone!!

This is the inside to match the front so you can see the papers better before I put a place to write on.
The little rabbit there is from Magnolia Club Set Volume 8 & I've just used the reverse sides of the papers I've used.

Ok the super cute baby is 'Sleeping Marci' from La La Land Crafts & I coloured her with distress markers & refills on Fabriano Extra White Smooth....OMG I love this more than Langton!! You can of course get this fantastic paper here. Now I coloured her weeks ago but I can tell which colours I've used......
Skin - Vintage Photo & Tattered Rose
Clothes, hat & booties - Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone 
I added Glitter to her dummy/pacifier & the tassels on her hat.
She has been fussy cut out & then placed onto Little Darlings Gilded Oval die.

Flowers are of course WOC from Noor Design UK as are the little pomegranates, love these!! In the bottom right corner I've used a La La Land Die called 'Honeycomb' but filled in some of the blanks...you can see it better on the first photo.
The leaves are from a die from Magnolia Volume 9. Sentiment is from Maja Design Vintage Baby Die-Cuts.
Can you believe I added no lace to a girl card.....I didnt realise til I took photo's...though you wouldnt have been able see the lace anyway lol.

Ok thats it from me got a busy week as we go away on holiday on monday for a week....its my birthday that week as well so it will be lovely & the whole family is going :-)

Thanks for stopping by lovelies.
Tatty bye, big hugs
Vicky xxx



2 comments:

Robin said...

So adorable! Love the glittery binkie. Hugs, Robin

Kat W said...

I am so in awe of how you cram so many beautiful things onto your cards without it looking messy! This is just beautiful...even without any lace - lol!
I hope you have a wonderful week away and a fabulous birthday :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx