My Lovely Friends

Thursday 30 August 2012

Saturated Canary DT Card & New Image release

Hello my lovelies I'm running extremely late with my DT card as Mr Blogger here would not load my piccies.......oooh he does push my buttons lol...... So I'm gonna push on & try to do it quickly.
Scroll down for new release image info

It is of course time for a new challenge over at Saturated Canary Challenges & this week our fabby theme is.................
Yep we want to see spots before our eyes lol. Krista wants a lot of entries for this one why not pop on over here & read why, it really is for an important cause!!!
I have used one of my very favourite SC images & used the gorgeous new pad from Prima 
'Rondelle', all papers were inked with Weathered Wood DI, this pad is just so GORGEOUS!!!
The hat pin I made myself. The white flower is Kaisercraft Bloom & the 2 pink ones are Prima 'Miss Godivas - Bloom'.
I've used a Tim Holtz clock die under the image. The ribbon is from my stash. I also cut a single flower from my pink Flower Ribbon & also added a Pearl Heart to the corner.
The image is the very beautiful 'Priscilla Pie' I think she is soooo pretty & a sheer joy to colour. I fusyy cut her out cus I had an accident lol & I stamped a this sentiment next to her.
She waS of course coloured with copics & I added Stardust Stickles & my Pearl Pen dots..;0)
I decorated inside as always & used a MS punch for the decorative edge & inked it with weathered wood DI. The pink, black & white A4 card are from my stash. I also added a few butterflies cut with my small punch.

Ingredients............
'Priscilla Pie' digi image - Saturated Canary
Prima papers, Pearl Hearts, Prima Flowers - My Crafty Heart.
Fabric Flower - Crafts & Me
White Kaisercraft Flower - Bunny Zoes
Pearls, Pearl Heart, Stardust Stickles & Pearl Pen - My Crafty Heart.
Sentiment - LOTV

Now let me show this super awesome image that Krista has added to her shop available now.....

This is 'Jamie Workout'......isn't she just awesome!! Yes you also get the sentiments with her as well............this is gonna be another one of my faves :0)

Ok thats it from me we really hope lots of you will join us in this challenge as it really is in a good cause & the lovely Krista wants to contribute as much as she can. So I will go now & will catch up with you all. Thank you sooooooooo much for popping by it means the world.
Toodles mmwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Candy Winner is in the post below!!!

Challenges I'm Entering...........
My Mum's Craft Shop - All the three's ( 3 paper flowers, 3 pink pearls & 3 papers)
Creative Inspirations - Bingo (Pink, Flowers & Polka Dots)

42 comments:

Joey said...

SUPER stunning Vicky hun, love your detail in the layout and beautiful colouring. Joey xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Vicky, Mr Blogger likes to play up doesn't he? LOVE this amazing creation hun, your colouring and fussy cutting are perfect and the design and details are wonderful as always. Stunning!

Donna x

Loopylou. said...

absolutely gorgeous hun, I love every bit of it. had to giggle too because it took me forever to get my piccy to go onto my post today!! oooh the air was blue in my kitchen!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous as always Vicky, l do like your colouring it is absolutely beautiful your so talented too with all the lovely embellishments and making your own pins so lovely and an amazing image too!xx

Basslady said...

a very sweet saying, hun! ;-)

you are always so fabulous with your colouring! simply adorable!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Doreen said...

hi sweetie, your card is gorgeous. The colour combo is fantastic and your colouring amazing as well.
Love the layout - so fab.
Have a great evening ...or night ;)
Big big hugs
Doreen xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, Wowee, she is such a gorgeous Sc image - one I don't actually have and there aren't many I don't have;) but now I think I might have to get her! Your colouring is amazing as always and the way you have put the card together is magical, your layout designs are always fab:) Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Denise said...

Gorgeous as always Vicky. Love the image and those papers are beautiful. Might have to get me these!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Aunty Sue said...

Vicky this is amazing and love the image thanks for sharing at CC this week

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Vicky how are you I haven't been over in while (naughty me)so I hope you are all doing just dandy
wow this is a gorgeous creation as are all your cards everything is spot on (no pun intended)
and as for your colouring well Iam not even going to go there you know how I feel about that
Have a great weekend and I promise I try to not leave it as long between visits
Jacki xx

Sue said...

WOW! Stunning card. I love the image, your colouring and attention to detail are just wonderful. Such a beautiful sentiment too.
Hugs Sue

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow Wow Wow this is simply stunning love it Hugs Denise xx

Chrissy said...

Oh! Vicky..another choke and gasp moment..she is beautiful, fabulous colouring and those papers are to die for, gorgeous details..so ,so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christina C. said...

I'm a huge fan of Saturated Canary and this is spectacular. Magnificent coloring and gorgeous papers and details.....love the THoltz clock peeking out and all the lovely layers!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another absolutely masterpiece, Vicky! I love every single thing about this stunning card! Hugs, Lesley

Peggy said...

WOW!! I love love love this card. This is so beautiful. Great job.

heidy said...

Wow Vicky,totally gorgeous,love it!!!
And your coloring is stunning!!
XXX Heidy

DebraK said...

This is soooo gorgeous!! Love all the detail going on. I love your coloring, especially the dress. Did you pop the image, or did you color the shadow on the right side? It is all around AWESOME!!!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow, this looks great! Hugs, Ankie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Vicky,love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Vicky this is absolutely stunning! I love your colouring on her...so beautiful and soft. What pinks did you use on her dress? The whole design is simply great :D

Lotta said...

WOW Vicky! This is just sooo gorgeous!! Your coloring, layout all the details! have a great weekend!! hugs Lotta (Sandra)

Laura Bradley said...

Vicky, this is stunning!! Those papers are yummy, I love that spotty one - so striking! Where is that frame die from?? Laura x

Tanya S said...

Oh wow this is amazing and stunning.I can see y you like this image,it is adorable.I just bought this paper pack as well can't wait to use it.Hugs T

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. So sweet. Nice colors. The stamp is so lovely.

Nice weekend.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful image and a gorgeous card Vicky.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness!! What a beautiful card with such lovely details!! Love the papers and cute embellies! Have a wonderful and crafty weekend! Hugs and sunshine

Unknown said...

woww...sweetie she is superb...love her too bits love all the embellies...those frames are superb...id love them...stunning in every way hugs sassyxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gorgeous, adorable card sweetie. You make mistakes and have an accident never!!! You have covered it well if you did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Shazza said...

WOW this is gorgeous x

Lau W said...

OMG ! so fabulous card, so pretty, colors are wonderful, design is superb, aw, love it !
xxx

Unknown said...

Really love your beautiful card Vicky, there's a great French feel to it, probably because of the classic pink/black colour combo and that quote is spot on, so very true... A darling card my friend! Big hugs,
Ira ♥
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

misteejay said...

Super card Vicky - love the image and the colour scheme is fab.

Toni xx

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow - so gorgeous Vicky!

Shelby said...

Love all of the awesome details of this design. You've used the frame so beautifully and love the colors.

Shelby

Wishcraft said...

Wow this is fabulously pretty Vicky! Love the image and papers, and all your details are so gorgeous! Blogger's letting me upload photos again today - hope it's sorted for you too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anne said...

Wow, your card is just fantastic!!
Amazing colors and I love your layout and how you put it all together.
Stunning papers and ribbon and other embellishments!

Hugs, Anne.

xxxtglxxx said...

Gosh, this is beautiful Vicky! :) Gorgeous image and colouring, and I love the whole colour scheme! :)

Fabulous creation :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Janice said...

Brilliant card Vicky, love the colours & design, Jx

Eileen said...

Gorgeous image created into a gorgeous card Vicky. Perfect colouring and love those papers and embellishments you have used.
Love it
Eileen x

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card!! Beautiful coloring and colors. Perfect combination of papers. Thanks for visiting my blog.