My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Noor Design UK DT Post

Hello everyone, how are you all?
Well its a beautiful Saturday morning when I'm scheduling this post, I think summer has finally reached us by the North Sea here yayyyy. I actually made the card a week ago using summery goodness from Noor Design UK.
All links to products used at the bottom of the post.

I've used the gorgeous new paper from Lemoncraft called 'Gorgeous Spring'...these really are so pretty & colourful....the sunny day made we want use them lol.
Have you seen that pretty pink lace.......isn't it beautiful

I have used some fabulous Scrapiniec which I lurve sooooo much, they are perfect to keep in for making cards with or without images. Especially the larger ones that are great for people who dont like images....I have lots & still want more lol.
I painted the 'Love Life' with gesso. The clock face is Prima & the doily underneath the clock face I cut out from one of the sheets of 'Everyday Spring' & then placed a Scrapiniec clock in the centre.


I have used lots of gorgeous flowers from Noor Design UK & added pearl string in amongst them. I've also used one of my favourite leaf dies & the paper for the leaf I used the co-ordinating paper from the set.

Thank you for stopping by.
Take care & big hugs
Vicky xxx

CHALLENGES I'M ENTERING......
Deep Ocean Challenge - Colours Of Summer


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi hun, hope things are good with you. Gorgeous scrummy frou frou card. Love it all x

Sandra H said...

Aww wow this is just so lovely x

Kat W said...

Ooooh, this is overflowing with gorgeousness and it's so Summery :-) Shame the weather today has been anything but :-(
Big hugs, Kat xx