My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Noor Design UK DT Card

Hellooooo everyone, how are you all?
Well I hope this has published as its scheduled to as I'm away with hubster for a lovely cosy break in the caravan......3 days of doing nothing.....well almost nothing, still gotta cook brekkie every morning.......you cant go away without a full english every morning ;-)

Anyhoo's I'm here today with my DT card for Noor Design UK & today I've used 2 stamps from Magnolia's latest release Spring Fever....
All links will be at the bottom.
I've used a softer pad with shades of pale blues & greys. Its actually called 'Condolence' but most paper can be used for a variety of occasions.
I've inked the edges with Pumice Stone distress ink.
 For the second layer of paper I used Shape Art Ornate & made a new shape with it, hopefully you can see in the pictures what I've done. The shape art was too big for this size square card so this is why I used the stencil to make my own..........another fab used for these shape arts ;-)
Below is the shape I made.

 The Magnolia stamps used are 'Bee Tilda' & 'Tilda's Laundry', both images have been coloured with Distress Ink Markers & Ink Refills & pads.
I fussy cut Bee Tilda out to place at the side. I also added Stardust Stickles to parts of the clothes on the washing line ;-)
I backed the Laundry image onto Kraft card then placed that onto the Joy Crafts 'Square Frame' die.

Used my favourite Swirl Leaf die & a couple of leaves from the Joy Crafts 0331 die & of course some flowers.

Well thats it from me. Pop on over to Noor Design Uk Tracy has fabulous new items in her store & there is more to come........watch this space as they say ;-)

Take care lovelies, hope you have a lovely week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxx



8 comments:

Mary said...

Lovely card! I love the laundry hanging in the wind and sun.....lovely colours.
I hope you and your husband enjoy your quality time together! Have fun!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky..love your design..hope you have a lovely weekend away..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cats whiskers said...

A stunning card, everything about it make me drool
Hugs Jacqui xx

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Vicky.
Hope you are enjoying your "full English".
Toni xx

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card its just all so lovely So glad you are back and enjoy the caravan Sorry not been around much but life's just got in the way recently love and hugs Carole x

Anke said...

So cute!!!! Liebe Grüße Anke

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my Vicky! That is so so gorgeous. How DO you make washing day look so utterly adorable?!!! Love your gorgeous card hunny. Sweet Tilda and fabby washing line stamp. So perfectly coloured! Hugs, Wends x

Wishcraft said...

Aww she's lovely! Gorgeous card Vicky :o) Hugs, Lisa x