My Lovely Friends

Monday 30 March 2015

A Beautiful Baby Boy

Hello everyone, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I havn't done any crafting over the weekend as I spent the weekend with my gorgeous family & then yesterday spent the whole day baking & cooking with my new oven............oooh it was bliss...

Anyhoo's today I'm sharing a card I made earlier last week, though the image I coloured ages ago...........as soon as I saw this image I wanted it & waited patiently til it went into digi lol.
Isn't this image sooooooooooo darn cute, I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!
Papers I've used are the gorgeous Pion Sweet Baby collection, I've used 'Blue Forget Me Not 6x6'. These are getting discontinued so grab em while you can lovelies.
Of course as always I've stitched all around the papers. The top layes was cut out with a XL Spellbinder die.

I've added a Banner & underneath there you can see a doily, these are both dies from La La Land Crafts. I used the 'Heart Doily Border' & 'Heart Banner' dies.
You can also just see the 'Cheese Cloth' peeking out there.

All the flowers are from Live & Love Crafts. The die underneath is from Noor Design UK & is one of my faves as most of you know lol, it's '0163 - Vintage Swirl Leaf' die.
The sentiment is from LOTV. I placed it into a Tim Holtz Memo Pin.

This super gorgeously cute image is from La La Land Crafts......'Baby Luka' & I coloured him with distress markers & then went in again with re-fills to deepen the shadows.
This is a digi but you can also get him in rubber as well.

The 2 gorgeous laces are from LLC. Underneath the image I've used 2 dies, the blue one is a Marianne die & the white one on top is 0146 - Rectangle Frame die & also added '0370 - Ladybird Edge' die both from Noor Design UK.
I've added doilies, metal corner, ribbon & a liitle dummy hanging from the organza bow with a blue baby pin, all of these are from my stash.

Well that's it from me, I have DT work to get done & washing in between.
Thank you so much for stopping by it really means a lot to me.
Take care lovelies, lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxx


9 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun this is gorgeous, love this image and your colouring is awesome, love all your layers too, I've lost my mojo and so need to find it lol,

thanks for your e-mail hun too hunny, sent one back,
hugs Liz xx

Sharon said...

I love everything about this card Vicki. The image is so sweet and the card is beautifully embellished with so many gorgeous dies.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Carole Pollard said...

What a delightful image so cute i love your colouring its just perfect a stunning baby card love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

A super cute image and beautifully coloured. Love the papers too. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

A super cute image and beautifully coloured. Love the papers too. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful baby boy card Vicky with adorable finishing touches! Love this sweet image, the uber cute feet charm and all the gorgeous layers!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Fabiola said...

Trop trop mignon! Biz

Debra K. said...

Absolutely adorable! The image is so cute and your layering and embellishments are just beautiful. Debra x

Unknown said...

Very cute and now you've got more adorable baby papers to play with it! :-)

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts