My Lovely Friends

Sunday 20 July 2014

TIME TO KICK CANCER UP THE BUTT

Hi my lovelies how are you all?
Well todays the day we go give cancer a good kicking. Todays the day for RACE FOR LIFE. For all those that have donated I really do from the bottom of my heart thank you, you have no idea how much it has meant to me & with every donation & every message I can honestly tell you I have cried. I have cried happy tears & sad ones when I read people have lost loved ones, I know & still feel the heartbreak. Life can be cruel but we have to stand united & try fight against it, try to stop cancer, STOP it taking our loved ones, STOP it taking us!!!!!!!!!!!!
So please please PLEASE help Cancer Research & donate, anything..........I dont care how much it is just please donate something..............you are helping to future protect your loved ones & yourselves.

Ok I'm off, if you dont hear off me again thats because I'm still in the racecourse somewhere or I'm still at the finish line where I collapsed ;0)

So in memory of my dad (my best friend) & my brother & all the other family members I have lost & for all those around the world who have lost, won & who are still fighting...............I am Racing For Life for you mmwah.
Keep fighting peeps, stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PLEASE DONATE HERE.............or click on the logo in the sidebar.

See you at the finish line lovelies, wish me luck ;0)
Thank you sooooooooooooo much for all your wonderful support.



9 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Thinking of you today Vicky and wishing you all the strength in the world to see you through this day. Go girl!!! Hugs Suzi x

Katie L Oakley said...

Goodluck today Vicky. This is a great thing you are doing. I lost my Mum at the young age of 54, exactly 12 weeks ago today - on Mothers Day, to the big C. The more we can raise the higher the chances of finding a cure xxx

Tracey T said...

Thinking of you today and wishing you all the best for the Race for Life. Hugs, Tracey xx

Sandra H said...

Good luck Vicky l wish you well in the Race for Life my heart goes out to to you and all of the families that have been effected by this l lost my brother to cancer at a young age too ....too many to mention take care and stay safe xx

Sue said...

Good Lucky Vicky. I REALLY admire your bravery and strength to do this especially with everything you have had to deal with.
Thinking of you and sending you the biggest of hugs
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done Vicky, hope it went well xx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky,
I hope you had an amazing experience, it's emotional and overwhelming at times when you are reading other people's messages on their backs but when you are finished... it feels fantastic, knowing you have done something to help. Good for you, lots of love Emma xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, I hope it all went well for you today!
Hugs Lynsey x

Blankina said...

Hope everything went well at the race Vicky, your iniative was great and hope there were many donations.
Hugs Blankina