My Lovely Friends

Friday 14 July 2017

New Home

Hello all you lovely jubbly people out there, how are you all?
I thought I better start making my way through cards I've not shown on my blog yet & they have been made a while lol.

I'm gonna start with my quicky card thatI made for my eldest son & his gorgeous family.
At the end of May they moved into a new house, they used to live just down the street but had to move as the Landlord decided to sell the house. Now they live about 1/2 a mile away so still they are close..........they didnt want to live too far away.

At the time things were pretty hectic with them moving & Natalie got took into hospital.
So I turned to LOTV.........
Their Simply Print heets are fabulous for when you dont have time to colour an image. I absolutely love this image & will get it to colour as well.........how darn cute is it!!! 
Its called 'A New Adventure' & you can get it here. OMW you can also get James Bear in Simply Print as well...........thats it I'm gonna be skint!!!

Of course I decorated inside as always but I also put in this fabulous sentiment also from LOTV. Its a digi stamp set where you get 14 verses, I think mine is the 'Digi Stamp Set, Verses, Script' but there are different fonts so you can choose.......or go for all of them ;-)
I cut the verse out with a smaller postage stamp die to match the front, postage because I was thinking of mail redirection lol.

Ok time to remember what products I used. Paper I believe is Crafts & You 'Rose Garden' 12x12....I think lol. I made the card using a Go-Kreate die. Doily & lace from my stash.

Flowers are WOC & leaves were made with a Rosy Owl die. The sentiment was stamped with a wood block stamp from my stash & then cut out using a LLLC Stitched Circle die & then I added a key from my stash to the bottom.

Pretty simple-ish but I quite liked it. I have made them something else but you will have to wait to see that ;-)

Enjoy your day I'm off to strip beds as its bedding day on Friday's.......oh my I can barely contain my excitement lol. However as its bedding day it means its nearly the weekend wooooo hoooooo!!!

What ever you are doing hope you enjoy it peeps.
Thanks for stopping by.
Toodles 
Vicky xxxx



4 comments:

Janette said...

Super cute card Vicky, so sweet....
Love the blonde hair, it really suits you....xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun, I think I'll move so you can send me one, it's fabulous!!!! love it, those digi's are tempting too, just need more money!! lol you can come and do my beds too please, my backs still not right so no bed day for me!! lol hugs Liz xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky, I bet your son will treasure it! Love the image and your design is so beautiful.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Gina xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I do love that gorgeous image. I thought you'd coloured it! Hehe, those pre-coloureds are fab for a quick make on the go aren't they? Stunning card design and such a fabulous image for a house move. A beautiful card design, yours are always so beautifully and perfectly put together Vicky. Love this so much hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo