My Lovely Friends

Monday 12 February 2018

You Are Invited


Hi everyone doesn't my heading sound delicious mmmmm, sorry for those on diets.....though if it makes you feel better I cannot eat cake at the minute either lol. Ooooh I lurve cake too.. 
So I made a Lollipop Invite card thingy lol using a fabby new die from Suha.


Look at that scrummy cake die mmmmm and it's pink. My granddaughter is probably gonna steal this off me.......she does with lots of my creations bless her and then sits them all in her bedroom on shelves and her window sill....

Ok anyway the new die is the Gummiapan Story Cake die and it's fab and could be used for so many things....even a wedding cake. I was going to use it with a Tilda but then thought for my first time using it I would give it centre glory on its own.......yep love it that much you will be seeing it again lol. I cut the cake out twice and glued both together to make it thick and then added the white icing bits in white card stock and added stardust stickles to it.


For the middle layer of the card I used Maja Design Monochromess and a punch from my stash to make the edge pretty. The beautiful paper is of course Maja Design Sofiero which you get with the monchromes and at the minute Suha has this beautiful collection on sale.....pop along here to see it and of course buy it before I buy it all.....yes I love it that much lol.

Flowers, lace and corrugated card are from my stash. The leaf is a Magnolia die-cut and the flower type die-cut is from a Magnolia Doo-Hickey Club Kit, Volume 16 I think - but my mind has gone blank lol.


The banner at the bottom is another Magnolia die from a Club Kit. These really are awesome kits and the dies always come in handy, I love how you can mix and match different collections. Olga on the DT does very different things with the dies, she is utterly amazing, it goes to show that a die can be used so many different ways.


Ok last photo which is a little better I think, I've struggled with my pics...insert unhappy face here....
The sentiment is a new Magnolia stamp that came with the Christmas Calender but Suha also has the collection in store. Yhe collection is called "You're Invited", you actually get two stamps with this one. I stamped it then fussy cut it and put it onto a banner cut with a Magnolia die. The circle in the centre was cut out using a Gummiapan die. I love these sets and they are some of my favourite to use.


Thanks for stopping by, take care.

Links to products I used:


EDITED TO ADD - Sorry I didnt realise this hadn't gone live when it should have done.......its late. Will be back with another one tomorrow

1 comment:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely yummy card Vicky. Brilliant for invites and perfect for lollipop cards. Judy x