My Lovely Friends

Thursday 16 February 2012

Saturated Canary Challenges

Hey there my lovelies how are yas? I would like to start by welcoming my new followers & to thank you soooooooooo much & I hope you like what you see.
Well I'm finally here with my SC creation.........yes I know I'm late but my excuse is.......I can't tell the time....ssshhhh I'm sticking to that excuse lol.
Anyway the new challenge over on Saturated Canary Challenge this time is.....drum roll if ya pleeze.....
Anything But Square or Rectangle
Now I made a bit of a boo boo with mine & forgot about the rectangle part & just kept thinking not a square card..........ok so my make is rectangle-ish....well it has a bit missing...
.....told ya it had a bit missing....at least its not a card lol. I made a door hanger for Natalie's bedroom, TBH I will prob pull this apart & do it again as the only thing I'm happy with is the image lol but never mind lol.

The door hanger itself I got from Crafty Emma's & I just attached paper & lots of pretty foofy things lol.

The double layer crocheted flower I made myself & then attached a paper rose to the centre.

Lace,ribbon,doily & fabric with gems on are all from my stash. The fabric I've had years & forgot about. The gorgeous little hearts were from a sweet blogging friend mmwah. The pink fabric flower is from

This gorgeous image is one of Krista's beautiful new releases which of course you can get from 
her store here. This one is 'Books & Bedhead' isn't her hair just lushious!!!!!
She was of course coloured with copics & I added stardust stickles to the bulb & I added glossy accents to her eye to make it glisten....tho its hard to see here.
The paper I used on the doorhanger is from Bearly Mine.

Well thats it from me will see ya all very soonies. Please pop on over to the challenge blog to see my super fabulous teamies creations they are sooooooooo gorgeous & you gotta check out the prize......seriously!!!

mmwah for popping in & seeing me xoxoxox




30 comments:

Jane said...

Vicky this is stunning, please don't pull it apart!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Vicky beautiful image and luving the colours.
Chris x

angelwhispers said...

I hope Natalie loves it and it has cheered her up!!!! Love it the image is just beautiful and wow your foofy stuff is back!!! lol Chanelle xxx

Carla S. said...

This is fabulous, Vicky! I love the sweet image (which you colored wonderfully) and all the beautiful details you added to your hanger!

Martina said...

The image is lovely!! And of course coloured perfect! =) I like your doorhanger...the handmade crocheted flower is great! I love your door hanger!!
Martina

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous doorhanger vicky and that image fits perfectly on it.
great decorations.

greetings karin

Lau W said...

Oh love your creation, and this stamp is my fav ! Love the colors you have used !
xxx

Gina K said...

Your coloring is fantastic. I especially love how you did her hair; I have the hardest time with hair. Great job on the crocheted flower, too.

Anna said...

Hi Vicky! This is stunning!! You´re colouring is perfekt!! This week I´ve bought 8 new digi´s from Krista :) I so love here images and looking forward to colour them :) Thank you for the insperation :)
Hugs

arjette said...

Wooowww Vicky, it's awesome!!!

gr. arjette.

Loopylou. said...

oh this is sooooo gorgeous, i absolutely love it. Your bedhead looks awesome and I love the door hanger.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Fleur said...

Oh MY Word, this is awesome, what a fab image soooo pretty
Hugz Fleur xXx

cheryl said...

oh wow Vicky Hun this is just amazing love how you have done that flower Hun and adore those images I have just bought some more to cheer myself up hugs Cherylxxxxx

Christina C. said...

OMG, OMG.....Vicky, I adore this magnificently colored image!!!!! I especially LOVE her hair...omg, how gorgeous!!!!!! Wish you would share the copic colors you used on that luscious head of hair!
Hope Natalie is feeling better!

Denise said...

This is gorgeous - don't you dare pull it apart!! Love the image and her hair is fantastic. Great crochet flower too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Hope Natalie is feeling better xx

heidy said...

Hi sweetie ,it's gorgeous!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww what a gorgeous tag,awesome colouring, beautiful embelies, sue,x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful hun! Love your crochet flowers they are sooo pretty. xx

Berry said...

This is stunning Vicky! I love how you coloured her hair and all that fab pink it's just gorgeous! Don't tear it apart it's fab! Hugs Rebekah xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is a stunning creation Vicky. Love the very beautiful image, ooh! think I need it. :o) Gorgeous colours and foof. Amazing colouring as always hun. LOVE IT!

Donna x

Joey said...

Vicky it is stunning! gorgeous colouring and love those embellies. Joey xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wowee, so gorgeous!! Your colouring is amazing and the door hanger looks great :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous Vicky,I love it...the image is fabulous and I love all the pink...Have a lovely weekend...
Mandy x

Ally said...

Absolutely fantastic, Hun, this is my fave creation in blogland...until I see the next creation :)
Hope Nat is ok, cuddle her from me!
Big hug, Alessandra

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Vicki you've done it again....you make me drop my tong down to my chest :-P Slurp...
Absolutly gorgeous, sweetie!!! Your coloring is totally stunning, the light in the hair, fabulous :))
L-o-v-e this !!!
Have a nice weekend full of love :)
BIG Hugs Lilli xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous sweetie and it would be a shame to pull it apart. Love it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, This is beautiful as always!:) Sandra H

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Vicky! what a gorgeous image and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the papers, crochet flower and lace !! Ooh I really hope you don't pull it apart - it's perfect!!
Have a good weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Shelby said...

Her hair is done absolutely perfect! Beautiful work

Shelby

Grenouille Greetings said...

GORGEOUS hair on this fab image! Beautiful embellishment too! Wonderful door hanger, Vicky! Hugs, Lesley