My Lovely Friends

Monday 13 February 2012

New Releases yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Hi my lovelies how are you all? Well I still havnt caught up with you all yet & I have a few DT projects to do but cant share them yet with you ;0(
However I did want to pop on to let you know..........thats if you dont already know of course about some AMAZING new releases frommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YES..........the Uber Talented Krista has done MORE amazing images OMG you gotta check them out my lovelies........I cant wait to start colouring..........ssshhhh dont tell but I have started a teensy bit already lol.
Here are a couple of wee ickle peekskies...........
This little sweetie is 'Murray'..........isn't she so darn cute!!

Next up we have 'Books & Bedhead'.........this is soooooooo my hair in a morning!!!!!!!!

This sexy babe is 'California Girl'............doesn't she rock!!!
Now I have just shown you only 3 of these new beauties you will have to pop on over here to see the rest.............well what are you waiting for........go on RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your lovely sweet comments about Payton-Lea yesterday I am pleased to say that this afternoon she was back to her normal self, she has been shattered bless her as she's hardly slept but she is in no more pain yayyyyy. Dont you hate seeing your kiddies & grankiddies in pain, I end up bubbling as much as them lol.

Anyway gonna try do some more hopping before I get back to my work. I will loves yas & leaves ya for now my lovelies sees yas soonies mmwah toodles
xoxoxoxxo




11 comments:

Vicky said...

They looks gorgeous Vicky...and so pleased little legs is a lot better too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Country Mouse said...

These are super cute!!! I really need to do some shopping!!!
audrey

Wishcraft said...

Oh dear, new images... well, I suppose it'd be rude not to at least have a look...

Love your cute photos from yesterday, glad Payton-Lea is feeling better now :o) Lisa x

Lotta said...

Oh these looks yummy! hugs!

Christina C. said...

Totally awesome.....I'm RUNNING!!!!!!!

Mary said...

Hi Vicky, thanks for the update of the new saturated canary digi's!! I love the one you can use for easter...
And glad to hear Payton Lea feels much better today!!
Hugs Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie :)))
I have been checking it out allready and just waiting for some of them to land in my inbox, I'm soooo ready :))
I found a place with some ugly copies of Krista's uniqueness, I got angry and will never purcase anything there. Respect for the designer!!
Great Big Hugs Lilli
ps!! What a cutie under here, I'm totally melting here, they smell som wonderful too..mwuuua :-*

misteejay said...

Oooooo they are fab Vicky TFS.

I'm playing catch-up again too - the heating in the study isn't being nice so it is a bit chilly sitting at the PC. Love the baby pics and you have posted some more fabulous cards.

Hugs
Toni xx

Linda said...

Oh I love them had to do a little shopping today!!
Hugs,

Hlora said...

They all are so cute!)))

Unknown said...

Very cute new ones, that I'm sure you will turn into something very special again! Hugs, Ira x