My Lovely Friends

Thursday 16 February 2012

Hi my lovelies

Hi my lovelies sorry for being MIA I've had a poorly girl & I've ran late with everything this week so I have some major catching up to do especially with all your yummy creations which let me tell you I've really missed.
Natalie had a seizure yesterday so didnt get on the internet all day til last night when I emailed my DT card to Krista & then I was straight back off again.
Anyhoo keep your eyes peeled, I think it will be tomorrow........but I have organised some very yummy candy for you all & none of it is coming from my craft room. I still havnt sorted the darn thing out yet........I do a bit then something crops up then it gets left for days..........please give me back my hours whoever is pinching them..............so not fair to rob me lol.
Any way this candy is my way of saying thank you sooooooooooo much for putting up with me & my ways & for following me & coming to look at my creations. At the end of the day if it wasn't for all you guys I wouldn't do this...........honestly your comments & visits mean so much to be & this is my thank you to you. Its also a sorry for being a bad blogger this last week or two.........I did give myself a kick up the bum but I thought you should have a chance of a treat as well.

Well I'm babbling on as I do blah blah blah.........think I need get out more lol.
Will be back later with my SC creation & it has one of the fabulous new images on, I love them all!!!!!
Will be catching up with you all throughout the day & night lol......mmwah
Loves yas.............toodles for now.... xoxoxox


23 comments:

Teri said...

Family first hun! Hope she is OK now? I too miss your lovely creations when you are away being uber busy!! Been a bit like that myself, not much to show for all the activity!! Try and take it easy sometime hun! xx

misteejay said...

Hope Natalie is okay and that you aren't running yourself completly ragged. We don't want you poorly again.

Take care - big hugs
Toni xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh sorry to hear Natalie is poorly sweetie. She must come first. Hope she has settled a bit now. Try not to make your self ill!!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww no worries bloggin has to come 2nd to life, i hope Natalie is feeling much better today, hugs, sue,x

angelwhispers said...

Poor little Natalie I hope she ok today and on the mend! You take as long as you like little one your creations are always worth waiting for and you know we wont be going away! Take Care Chanelle xxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Vicky, firstly hun, you are verrrrry far from being a bad blogger. You are a lovely blogger who is so generous with her time and comments. Sometimes it seems that the hours are whooshing away and you don't get the chance to blink. I hope Natalie is feeling better today, bless her and as for the craftroom, it will be so worth all the hard work. Have a lovely afternoon. Hugs

Donna x

Curly said...

Vicky, we would have to be silly not to come back at look at all of your beautiful cards, we'd be the ones missing out on all of your amazing creative genius, I don't always leave a comment, but I do enjoy looking at your amazing skills Hun, you totally rock....
I hope Natalie is recovering well after her seizure.
Take care
hugs Bridget :0) x

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, So so sorry to hear about Natalie l do hope she's not too ill with having had a seizure it must of been a terrible worry for you and your family, l had noticed you hadn't blogged recently and had wondered but now l know keep strong yourself and will be looking forward to your next creation do take care xx:) Sandra H

An Occasional Genius said...

Even MIA, you still manage to post more than me being MIA sweetie lol!! Hope Natalie is better now & hope you manage to hang on to some of them hours that keep disappearing lol!! Hugs xx

Sue B said...

Aww I hope Natalie is ok hun!! Don't you worry about commenting - we will all still be here for you !!!
Take Care!
Really hope everything goes ok for you
Big Cyber Hugs!
Love Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Giving you a GREAT BIG WARM HUG, Sweetie!!! Familiy and espesially the children are the most important of all, take good care, the rest will work out just fine :)
Lilli xx

Maria Therese said...

Oh sweetie, hope your baby is doing better! Yes they are our babies even if their bigger (just don't tell my 6 year old she freaks out when ever I call her that..)

Doreen said...

I am so sorry to hear of Natalie's seizure,and think you are just fabulous with all you have to cope with.xxx

Unknown said...

You poor thing... how's Natalie doing right now, really hope she's doing ok now. There's no need for you to apologize for anything dearie, crafting is fun, but family is top priority! Sending big hugs your way, Ira xox

Kerry said...

Hi Vicky,

I hope Natalie is better!

Can't wait to see your SC creation.

Love Kerry xxx

Shazza said...

Vicky I saw your card over at SC blog and had to come over and tell you how amazing it looks. Hope you feel better soon x

Loopylou. said...

oh sweets, is natalie ok? i bet she has slept a lot today after a seizure, hope she has been chilling with a good princess film bless her, give her a squoosh from me and mo
huge hugs Lou xxx

heidy said...

Hi sweetie,hope Natalie is doing better today,your not a bad blogger you have so much other stuff on your mind,sometime's lifes get in the way ,so what,I'm not going away,I'm here when you return lol
Big XXX Heidy

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, You poor luvvy, I do hope Natalie is Ok now, must be awful when you have to deal with that and terible for Natalie too...just concentrate on you....Huge Hugs, Teresa xxx

Chrissy said...

mmmwah....right back at you..always love to see what you have made and what you been up to..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Vicky I am so sorry about Natalie I do hope that all is well and she is feeling much better. I absolutely adore this gorgeous door hanger, the design, image and flower look truly awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Denise said...

So sorry to hear Natalie has been unwell. Sending you all big hugs and hope she is feeling better soon.
Denise xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Fabulous card.... Love the crochet flower... I have tried but cannot do the top one ... Gorgeous
Hope the baby is well....
Hugs Sylvie xxx