My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia

Hi everyone hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I'm here today with my DT post for LHOSM. Yes that's right its time for a new challenge over at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia.
The challenge this time is.........

Pearls, Gems or Sparkle

Mine has all 3 on if I can count the centre of my bow a gem....I suppose its both gem & pearl. Now I have to confess that the basis of this card was made about 9 months ago & all it needed was foofy bits adding. I had started a different project for this challenge, however my uncle phoned Friday tea time to say my Auntie had passed away & afterwards I no longer felt like crafting. Thankfully I scoured through my half done box & found one with a Tilda on it & 10 minutes later it was finished.
The only thing that was added Friday night to this was the string of pearls, the bows, the swirl die, the tag, flowers & pearl dots & glitter to the flowers. Although at the time of taking this 1st photo the glitter was still wet oops.

The Tilda is 'Tilda With Summer Pants' which was coloured with distress inks.
Paper is Craft & You I think lol. The seam binding I made myself long time ago, added some Scrapiniec, WOC flowers, Magnolia die & lace & pearl string....oh & a doily lol.

I've only took 1 photo I'm afraid but please pop on over to the challenge blog to see my teamies creations. Remember youo can enter as many times as you want as long as its either Magnolia or Hanglar.

Thanks for stopping by
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

EDITED TO ADD: So sorry this did not publish I thought I had scheduled it & came to use my laptop today to write up another blog post & realised it hadnt published.....it was probably my fault & I did something wrong. Sorry ;-(




2 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Vicky, what a beautiful card! Your colouring is gorgeous and the colours are fabulous! I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Aunt, sending you big hugs ad lots of love.
Hugs
Gina xx

pinky said...

Wow this is super gorgeous! Look at all those yummy embellishments, and your colouring is amazing!