My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Noor Design UK DT Card - Magazine

Hellooooo everyone, how are you all?
I'm here today with my DT post for the Noor Design UK Blog.

The DT girls at Noor Design were asked to do some cards using Little Darling Rubber Stamps.....well of course we were not going to say no!!! We got very excited about it & said yessss lol.

I have to say I am so excited to be in a magazine & in a fabulous craft magazine as well......this was actually the first craft magazine I ever brought & then subscribed to for 12 months.
Anyway here is the magazine all us Noor Design UK girls are in......

Papercraft Essentials 141 is on sale tomorrow
.....we are showcasing the fabulous stamps from Little Darlings. The lovely Eulanda is on the front cover & then I'm on the front cover of the pull out & keep part in the magazine yayyyy.

I'm also on the Papercraft Blog here with one of my cards.

Ok so here are my 2 cards I made.......in all honesty this card I wasn't very happy with, it was the 2nd card & I did rush it a bit.....yes I'm showing you the 2nd card first lol.
Isn't the image fabulous though.......of course I thought as I'm using Little Darlings stamps then I should use the dies as well.....not that I have to be forced into that as I lurve the dies....especially the square & rectangle frames!!
I added 2 lots of gorgeous lace up the side, 1 of them I cut in half as its a wide lace so you have the option of using it full width or cut in half length ways......you get double the amount for your money then ;-)
Marth Stewart PATP set for the edge.

My next card I really enjoyed making, although I would like to colour these in copics next time.

Again I've used Little Darlings dies & I've used my favourite ones on this one, Fancy Rectangle die, Lovely View die & I've also used a button die from the Fancy Squares die set.
I love this image I really do, I love animals especially dogs....she is gonna share that cupcake with her doggy as well you know.......its ok there is no choccy or anything else to harm her buddy ;-)
I also used my favourite papers for this one.........Maja Design...oh I had to use them for at least one card ;-)
I did keep things more on the simpler.......ok not simple....come on its me you know I love my foofiness ;-) However I did limit myself but in all honesty this pretty girl & her dog dont need that much foofiness do they ;-)

Here is the pull out & keep section that we are all featured in.....look there's me on the cover.
I have to say I love my teamies & love how they are all so talented & they did fantastic creations for the magazine as they always do.


Tatty bye & thanks for stopping by lovelies & your lovely comments.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx





4 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

I saw these in the magazine hun,congrats!!! they look awesome!!!! beautiful designs as usual and fab embellies and papers,
Hugs Liz xx

Gina's Cards said...

Congratulations Vicky for being in the mag! Both cards are beautiful, I love the soft pinks and your colouring and layouts are stunning!
Hugs
Gina xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous magazine spread i get this magazine and loved this feature so much your card is so inspiring Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky these are gorgeous hunny! I love the fabulous images and the way you've coloured them is perfect. Your card designs are delish, with all that fabulous layering and stitching. I can't wait to get the mag now! Definitely adding to my cut out and keep folders! Truly gorgeous in every little detail hunny. The papers and paper combo are delish and you know how much I love your gorgeous shabby chic detailing, the pretty laces and gorgeous bows, the frantage and distressing. Yum! I'm so thrilled to see you creating a big more often again. Big hugs to you hunny, Wends xoxo