My Lovely Friends

Thursday 10 November 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone how are you all? Is it just me or has it turned incredibly cold since we've approached November..........OMGoodness winter is coming for sure!!

Ok so I'm here to show you a card that's a little different to my normal type but I do like to change it up at times lol..... I made 2 cards one night using this pad, here is the first one.
The pad I've used is First Edition 'Silent Night' 8x8 pad, I've distressed all the edges & machine stitched as well.

Santa & his reindeers are Scrapiniec Chipboard from Noor Design UK & I covered them with lashings of glitter. I added clear gems here & there.

I decorated inside to compliment the front. The trees are a LLLC die & I cut it out twice for the inside.

This shows you the layers & depth of the trees. I cut the trees out 3 times in white card & twice in Maja Design 'I Wish For Peace & Joy' & gave it all lashings & lashings of glitter.........its very sparkly. The glitter also tones down the green of the Maja paper so it blends in better.

At the bottom I added a banner with the scrap paper left over from the bottom sheet & added Scrapiniec 'Merry Christmas' which I sprayed with white spray paint.
The lamp-post is a LLLC die & the gold is from Marianne Design Gold Glitter paper.

I will show you the 2nd card I made from this pad another day.
Have you noticed anything...........yep no lace & no flowers!!! Ok I need lie down now ;-)

Thank you for stopping by
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


3 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Well even with no lace and no flowers it totally gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, lots of depth and interest going on here hun, send me some of your talent please, lol hugs Liz xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Eulanda said...

You don't have to pin your cards because I'm pretty sure I do them all. HA HA HA! Love your work!!! This is stunning!! HUGS!