My Lovely Friends

Friday 30 September 2016

La La Land Crafts DT Project - Baby Gift Bag

Hello everyone, (she says waving like a loon)
Ok so its Fridays & that means 2 things.........1st its nearly the weekend....she sings merrily lol.
Secondly its time for my La La Land Crafts Project & this week the challenge is.......
ALL SHAPES & SIZES
......so I made a gift bag, a baby gift bag :-) I lurve making baby things.....I can do cute, I can do foofy & I can try to stretch my imagination a wee bit......
Can you guess what papers I used........yes of course I used Maja Design Vintage Baby......these are my absolute favourite baby papers...EVER!! The sentiment in the centre & in the bottom corner are also from the collection.

This is the reverse of the bag.........yeah even bags I cannot only decorate one side lol. I've added in a card to write baby's name, date, weight.....that kind of thing. This is totally removable so the recipient could keep this bit in a baby album or something if they wanted to.
How fabulous is that Stork die, its one of my favourite LLLC dies!! The tags are my favourite LLLC dies.......I think lol........well I love them all!!

Ok so this is where I stretched my imagination a bit! With the LLLC Rattle die I made a real rattle & its removable as its just tied on with seam binding available from Noor Design UK.
I cut it out lots of times to give it strength, added a baby girl to the inside, cut out with a Stitched Nested circle die from the same paper collection & then added eyelets to the handle to thread some seam binding through.

I added pink flat backed string pearl all around the edge which gives it even more strength.
I have to say I soooooo love this & I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out.

It can simply be tied & untied to the handles at the top. I added just a small flower display & added a plastic dummy in from my stash. Of course I had to add the Rocking Horse.......another of my favourite dies.......I do love LLLC's baby dies!!

La La Land Crafts Products used......


Dies used.....

Distress Markers & Refills used.....
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose - Skin
Ground Espresso - Hair
Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone - Outfit
Antique Linen, Pumice Stone - Baby Bottle
Vintage Photo - Teddy

Thats it form me but why not pop on over to the LLLC Blog & check out all the other fantastic creations the girls have made this week....dont forget Monday's team ;-)
Also why not join in with the challenge & bring your LLLC creations & show us on facebook.

Thanks for stopping by, huge hugs to you all
Vicky xxx



4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Vicky this is just amazing the bag is wonderful and I also love these papers they are so so pretty. However your rattle is the star of the show so inspirational and something to treasure its fabulous. Sorry not been around last few weeks been on my hols and no wifi Hope you are well Love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

So pretty!

Tracey said...

WOW, WOW, WOW - absolutely stunning Vicky :o)
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Absolutely brilliant Vicky! Love the addition of the rattle. Happy Weekend x Judy x