My Lovely Friends

Friday 29 July 2016

New Christmas In July Release

Hi everyone I'm back today with my 2nd card for the Christmas In July Release from La La Land Crafts.
List & links to the new Rubber Stamp & Dies used will be at the bottom.
Today I have a girly card with another one of the new rubber stamps & she's my favourite ;-)
This is Winter Coat Mollie.......I lurve Mollie I think she is so pretty.......she's the type of gal that would suit anything isn't she....you know the ones that would look good even in a tetty (potato) sack ;-)
She reminds me of my daughter..........there isn't a colour that she doesnt look pretty in.

I have used the new Snowflakes Set 1 die which you get 2 dies in, I've cut them each twice & layered them up & added a scalloped pearl to the centre.
I've also added in the Lamp Post as I love that & the North Pole sign although in hindsight I should have cut it out in different paper or card as it kinda blends in too much lol....oops. Mental note taken ;-)

I have used the 3Trees die....lurve this die so much & I've cut this out 4 times laid down 2, then popped the other 2 on foam pads to give them dimension. Mollie also got the foam pad treatment to give her dimension too.

The papers I've used are Authentique 'peaceful' 6x6 pad. I've added Pom Pom trim along the bottom which I think was from Live & Love Crafts, as were the bells which got the gesso treatment. The white silky crush ribbon is from my stash.

Pop on over to the La La Land Crafts Blog to see the other truly stunning makes, those girls over there are so darn talented.

Rubber Stamp

Dies

Distress Markers & Refills
Skin - Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks - Spun Sugar, Fired Brick
Hair - Antique Line, Walnut Stain
Outfit - Victorian Velvet, Black Soot, Pumice Stone
Shoes - Hickory Smoke

That's it from me hope you have a lovely weekend. I've had a poorly daughter all week, she's got go for tests next week after she finishes her antibiotics, so sorry if I'm behind in visiting or emailing back I will catch up with you all.

Thanks for stopping by
Squishy hugs Vicky xxx



5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Just amazing this is a fabulous stamp and card everything is just perfect and the dies are gorgeous. A very beautiful card my talented friend Love and hugs Carole x

Pysselbus said...

Wow!! This is soooooo gorgeous!! I love all and everything about it! Stunning coloring and beautifully embellished!! Thank's for the inspiration!

Hugs
Linda

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful image with that soft colour wash, it looks amazing and such a beautiful card design too. Love it! Every little detail is gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chrissy said...

This is so beautiful Vicky..a little vintage angel isn't she..I love all the trees and snowflakes and all the other details are just gorgeous..fabulous soft colouring too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Vicky
Hugs Sylvie xx