My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Noor Design UK DT Post - Follow Your Dreams

Hello everyone how are you all. I'm here with a card for a female & a card for a male today.
The first one I'm showing you is a card I made for my cousin's 18th Birthday which we travelled down south for at the weekend. The card didnt go quite to plan & didnt quite get finished inside :-(
All links to items used will be at the bottom of this post.
I have used the super pretty Forget Me Knot papers again as her favourite colour is turquoise/blue.

I have used some gorgeous Scrapiniec, the round frame is Doily Lace round frame which I painted with white gesso then added blue frantage. I then added the words' Always Follow Your Dreams' & covered them with Ivory Fran-Tage........I thought the wording seemed appropriate for an 18th who has lots of dreams for their future.

The inside I made different & I got the idea a very long time ago from Pinterest, I've made one similar before but not with pockets like this one. There is one to hold a tag & one to hold money.
For the shape I used the Marianne Design Wave Border die, I also used it on the front.

The letters are from Pion Design Mr Tom's Border's. I cut out letters for her name & numbers for 18th at the bottom.. I hung 2 little charms from the name. Of course added lots of gorgeous WOC flowers from Tracy's store.

I also made a male card with the awesome Pion Design Mr Tom's Treasures papers....boy o boy I soooo love these papers. I'm not a big fan of making male card but these make you WANT to make them, I love them!!

I'm hoping you can see the dimension on this picture. The stamp of the car in the middle is a Joy Crafts stamp & I first stamped it onto some Pion paper then stamped it again & fussy cut it out & popped it on some foam pads to raise it up.......I place it slightly off the first stamped image so it was like it was creating more of a 3D effect.

Love the new fence die, perfect for male & female cards this it. I cut it out in black card & placed it behind the image......its like the car is parked in front of the gates ;-) The buttony-thingy at the top (technical term lol) I cut out one of the circle images from the Mr Tom's Tags Sheet & placed it upon a metal.......I'm not sure what ita called to be honest lol, but I think it looks good lol.

Pop on over to Noor Design UK, Tracy has added LOTS more Scrapiniec..........oh my the selection is just fabulous........you will be spoilt for choice!!

Thanks for stopping by, take care & enjoy your day.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering........
Deep Ocean Challenge - Metal or Wood (first card metal charms & chipboard Scrapiniec)


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi vicky! Such a long time since i have been here, have had sooo much with work and kids...and life, that blogging has had to be paused a while...=) I hope all is well with you and your sweet family! Such a lovely card with stunning details! Hugs and sunshine

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Vicky, love the fab designs and details.

Donna x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Two stunning card Vicky! Love the top one with its shabby chic gorgeousness, but that masculine card is the bomb too! Gorgeous elements in both cards. Hugs, Wends x