My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Card

Hello everyone, running late today. Its time for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean & this fortnight is an easy peasy one........
CHRISTMAS IS ALL AROUND
............told ya it was easy.
I have a card I made for another family member who lives half way down the country from me, so until I know they have this card I cant say who its for ;0)
I have gone, pretty in vintage on this one & used non-traditional colours. Really hope they like it!!
I have gone Pion Vintage on this lol, yep all the papers & the image are Pion. The papers are Pion Days Of Winter 'Lilly & Siri 6x6' & the image I actually cut from a 12x12 sheet from the Days Of Winter 'Christmas Eve'. I cut the image out using a Go-Kreate die.

All of the flowers, the Frosted Berries, Feathers & Bark Star are all form Live & Love Crafts.
I have also added Stardust Stickles to everything as well, just to give it some nice sparkle ;0)

The 'Merry Christmas' strip across the corner is from the same paper sheet. You can also see some CheesCloth sticking out there ;0)

This is the inside, although the pic was taken before anything was put in to write on. The lace is form my stash, the papers are the same collection & again I've added a border along the middle, I love these borders that come with Pion papers. The banner on the top is one I made myself using a LOTV Sentiment stamp.

The thinner lace & the glitter tulle are form LLC, as are the Bells which I added glitter to & the vax cord. I have to say this 'Glitter Tulle' is just so so pretty. For the edge I've used a Martha Stewart PATP. I've also added small cream pearl snowflakes here & there as well.

Ok thats it from me but please pop on over to see my uber talented teamies creations........1 word, STUNNING!!!!!

Well my washer guy has been & he ordered the wrong part ggrrrrr. He is coming back tuesday, which is a day before christmas Eve, so it doesnt look like my new flooring will be down before crimbo :0( Looks like its gonna be stuck in the passage way a bit longer.
Trust me to have a fan-dangle blinkin'washer!! A few years ago I used to have a colourful Dyson washer which was awesome, then we got a new which was.....well crap!! So we got this new one from LG which is a 11kg washer, believe me I need a large washer with Natalie alone lol, especially constant duvet washing!! It even plays a wee tune when each load is done, it makes me smile lol. When we got it because how expensive it was, even more than the Dyson we decided get a lifetime warranty on it. Well its a good job as we've had a few probs. Luckily however this one is a prob which still means I can use my washer.......I just have to mop after every load as water leaks on the rinse/spin cycle from the drawer..........its only a bit, but obviously dont want to put down new wooden flooring for it get ruined.........especially if I'm busy when it leaks & it sits there for however long I'm busy for or if I've had to pop out!!!!!!

Anyhoo's thats my washer saga, brill washer but a pain in the ass lol.
Sorry to droan on but the dog has fallen asleep on me so doesnt want to listen to my moaning lol, cant blame him really lol. Well I have a bedrooms to clean so will see you all laters.
Thanks for putting up with me lol, take care lovelies & enjoy the rest of your day ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxxx



14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous image and fab colours. Hope that washer gets fixed for you x

Sandra H said...

Another stunning card Vicky l only wish l was part of your family to recieve a beautiful card like this they are going to be pretty made up to get this it's absolutely gorgeous!! lovely image and again lots of lovely detail added with beautiful embellis xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the cute image and pretty details.

Donna x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the vintage design. Lucky person who is going to receive it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the vintage design. Lucky person who is going to receive it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fabiola said...

super charmant Vicky!! biz

Muuske said...

Hi, what do you make beautiful cards. I would like nothing more of Miss. So I'm right become follower. Greetings from the Netherlands's Margo.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card, your non-traditional colours look so pretty! I love the inside too, such beautiful lace!
Rebecca.
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, this is a stunning vintage card! I love it!
Sorry to hear about your washer machine troubles, these things always happen at the worst time, my oven packed up last Christmas day!
Hugs Lynsey x

Beth Brovold said...

FABULOUS Vicky!! I wish that I had your talented artist eye...you always make my jaw drop...SIGH!!! Wishing you and your family a most WONDERFUL Christmas filled with joy and laughter...a Happy Healthy New Year to you all as well!!! Also thank you for your most lovely comments and congrats on our new addition...he's ADORABLE by the way...LOL!!!
Take care,
Beth

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky,
Hope you've had a nice Christmas with your family. Gorgeous card with the untraditional colours and I love this image. Hope you get your washing machine sorted; it's a waste of time having to mop the floors all the time, that would make me really upset.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Mau xx said...

Hi Vicky xxxxx So sorry its been an age since I called...naughty girl I am.
Since Sept. my life has been hectic as my posts show...lol I needed another 12 hours a day to be honest.
Love your card, the colours are beautiful.
Hope you had a Wonderful Christmas and I send lots of love for 2015...hope its full of health and happiness xxxxx
Hope the new year brings more blogging time now that the addition is growing a bit and we now get 4hrs sleep at a time...WOW!
Hugs Mau xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Fabulous card.... It certainlyhas the wow factor
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Juls said...

Just beautiful :-) xx