My Lovely Friends

Sunday 17 October 2010

Double Trouble.......Double Tilda

Hi everyone I'm running a wee bit late tonight. 1st of all I want to say that I'm so sorry if I've not commented on any new creations since last night but I havn't been feeling good at all & only finally pulled my self together tonight to make a card. 2nd of all I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your kind comments, I really dont think highly of my cards at all I'm always in awe of every1 else, its actually hubby & my boys that push me into even thinking about being on DTs.......I get told off all the time for thinking less of myself but I really cant help it. I've read all my beautiful comments & they have really cheered me up you all totally rock & I loves ya 'al you are just the greatest & I'm soooo lucky to have wonderful cyber friends like all of you. So again from me to you MMWAH & Thank you.
Right onto my ickle creation, I dont know if its cus I've been bad or what but my Icky-mo (my mo-jo lol) has got up & ran off the little bugga has..... I sat at my craft table for an hour just looking at what was on it....nothing...not a thing came to mind. So I thought right I will look see what challenges there was & try get something working in my wee little brain...........yayyyyy my Icky-mo paid a visit & here it is.....
This is my 1st step card I have seen these around Blogland & absolutely loved them, well I finally got around to making 1. For this I have used 2 pretty Tilda's, Travelling Tilda from the Bon Voyage collection, sitting on an Easter Cart (I chopped off the eggs lol) & Tilda with Wedding Presents from the Wedding 2010 collection. The cart I love & think it can be used for a multitude of sins once the eggs are chopped off unless you want it for Easter of course lol. They have both been coloured with Copics, my 1st images done with them & I have to say I do like these pens, its always the skin tones that take the longest when using a new colouring medium but I'm starting to get there.....I think.
Now for this card it is 2 challenges that gave me the inspiration, Colour Create & Magnolia Stamp Lovers, well I certainly am a Magnolia lover lol.

Over at MSL they want 'Sparkle' so I have tried to incorprate as much sparkle as is humanly possible lol. I have sprinkled clear embossing powder over the cart & warmed it with the heat gun, I also did the same to the edges of the nesties, the gingham flags, the butterfly & Tilda's presents.


This Travelling Tilda I nearly ordered the other day when I put an order into Sir Stamp A Lot luckily I didn't & ordered different 1s cus today I found 5 Magnolia stamps that I had ordered & not inked up so totally forgot about them.....how shocking is that??
Anyway onto the sparkly business I also glittered with Diamond Stickles Tilda's socks, flowers & the top of the flags...so hopefully that will be enough lol.

Over at Colour Create they want 'Pink, Green & Cream' so that is what I've gone for. Now onto the list of supplies.............
Gingham ribbon, pink pearls, glitter & embossing powder all from my stash.
Flowers from Wild Orchid
Small sentiment & Flag Die from Whiff Of Joy
Travelling Tilda from Bunny Zoe's
Tilda with gifts & Cart from Sir Stamp A Lot
Butterfly made using a Tonic Studios punch
DP's are Memory Box 'Gossamer' & both Pearl Hat Pins from Crafty Emma's Store
All papers have had their edges inked with 'Victorian Velvet' distress ink.
I think thats about it peeps so I'm off to link up then off to connect my head with my pillow & my ass with my bed cus been ill sucks especially when it doesn't let you get much sleep grrrrrr.......
Will play catch up tomorrow I promise hunni's.
Goodnight god bless & you all take care.
Big HUGE cyber hugs to each & every one of you
MMWAH
Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering......
http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/ - More Than One Fold
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Bingo-Pearls, Stickles & Ribbon
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/ - Step Away From The Square




35 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow this is so beautiful i love the colours pinks my fave and i love the double side stepper too and the flower and pins finish it off beautifully xx

kaylou said...

aaawwww what ya like... your cards are always fab.... and this is amazing (i'm yet to try one) I love all the pinks and your colouring is gorgeous.
Hope you feel better soon hun...
Hugs Kaylou xxxx

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

wow what a card! such detail and so much to look at seriously beautiful.

angelwhispers said...

Wow Vicy and you'd been poorly all day and came up with this fabulous card!!!! Love it there is just so much going on and the Tilda's love them the colouring if fab!!!! Chanelle xxxx

Lizzy said...

Awwwww sorry to hear you've not felt well hunny ...big ((((HUGS))))

WOW how gorgeous is this card ...loads of fab detail going on there hun....I luv it!

Good luck in the challenges!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Manuela said...

Wow! Fabulous creation! ♥

Thanks for joining us at Flowers and Layers challenge this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Lindsey said...

WOW! I want some of what you're having cos my mojo's left the country too! Looks like yours came back big time cos this is FAB! Love it!
Linds x

Sandra said...

This is really a WOW card!!! What a great artist you are, Vicky!! Congrats!!

xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOWIE GIRL!!!
this is some serious art!!!

An Occasional Genius said...

Seriously, my jaw just dropped when I saw this... How you can doubt your talent lady is waaaayyyyy beyond me! It is STUNNING! Thanks goodness your hubby & boys keep kicking you lol! Hugs x

Angie said...

Wow wow wow what a fantastic card you have really gone to town with this one you are so
clever.
Hugs Angie x

coops said...

hiya hun, sorry you are unwell, hope you feel better real soon.
your card is absolutely fantastic, great shape and love the tilda and fabulous sparkle.love all the detailing you put in to everything :D

xx coops xx

Heidi said...

Sorry to hear that you have not felt well Vicky. Hope you're feeling better now, sending you a big hug:)
This card is gorgeous! Wonderful colours and all the fab details:) Stunning!
Take care now and be kind to yourself:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Sorry your not feeling to good hun...hope you shake what ever it is real soon xx
The only thing I can say about this creation is OMGOSH!!!!!! Its is totally gorgeous, simply stunning love it!!!
hugs shell xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Vicky,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Wowzer, this is awesome, or stunning !!! Love all the pink. Sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you'll be ok soon and God bless you too xxx

Tina said...

OMG Seriously!!! This is stunning! Love everything from the folds, colors, images and coloring! :D Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge! Hugs!

Janiel/ janny said...

WOW very very cute!! Love the design snad your colors are fab!!
Great use of the colors given for the COLOUR CREATE Challenge..
hugs, Janiel

Andie's Space said...

Hi Vicky,
Hey you! How're you doing? Missed you over at PFP this week, so I thought I'd pop by & see what you've been up to. OMG there are some stunning creations on here since my last visit. No wonder you didn't get chance to play along this week. This is gorgeous. Love your colouring, with Copics no less!! Sorry you've not been feeling too well. There's a lot of it about just now. Hope you're feeling better already.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Michele Roos said...

WOW Vicky this is just gorgeous. Love the design of your card and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Mummylade said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining the bingo challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Mary J said...

Amazing card! I am lovin' your blog!!

Mina said...

wow beautiful card Vicky, I love how you used the two Tildas...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Faye said...

I hope you're feeling a bit better before I give you a flea in your ear my fruit loop! Are you seeing different cards to me?! Because the ones I see are gorgeous, creative and beautiful. If I ever hear you doubting yourself again, I will hunt you down...!! ;)
xxx

Julie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Julie

CraftyC said...

Wow Vicky, now thats one cute card. How can you say you've no moo? Theres nothing wrong with this at all and I for one lug it. Think theres something in the air coz I've not been feeling the best over the last few days and now Daniel has a stinking cold. I hope your better now and your pillow done the trick. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Hugs
Clairexx

Emma said...

Wowzers hun your card is beautiful, love the sytle, gorgeous colouring & embellies. Simply stunning!!
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Love how you accented the 'steps'. Thanks for joining us this time at MSL and hope to see you on 10/24 for our purple and black challenge.

Carolyn said...

Well, I think highly of your cards. This is just gorgeous, and I am now your new follower. Can't wait to see more!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Cindy said...

This card is just drop dead gorgeous. If you aren't on a design team, you should be. Thanks for sharing at the MSL challenge, please enter often so we can see what you are up to. C2

Julie said...

Awesome card Vikki!! Fabulous design, love the colours and all the embellies too- just divine!! Hugs, Juliexx

Vixykins said...

Wow what an awesome design, so much detail, fantastic work, its really beautiful, thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers x

Lisa Summerhays said...

Fantastic work. It must have taken a great deal of time to create with little piece of art. Hope you are feeling well!

Lisa Summerhays
7 Kids College Fund DT

denny said...

hi vikki i got your post hun thanks for the loverly coment on the vintage scrap book yes its first time ive done a scrap book lol your cards are beautifull hun love them all ive had the same problem tried to join a few blogs and it wont let me dont worry about it im sure i will soon se you on the followers list se ya soon hun xxxxxx

Lisa said...

This is adorable! Such a great template! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kid's Challenge!