My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Midweek Magnolia's DT Card - Layers

Hello everyone how are you all? These weeks sure are going fast now...........wont be long for santie woooo hoooo, lurve christmas time. Its not about presents or whether you have much money or not. Its about the magic of it all, spending time with your loved ones & being thankful for all that you do have!!

Anyway its time for a new challenge over at Midweek Magnolia's & this fortnight its a super duper easy one, are you ready..............
LAYERS
............come on who doesnt love to add layers to their cards..........I struggle not adding them lol. 
For mine I finally got around to inking up another stamp from the Summer Breeze collection.
I didnt originally do this for my DT card but I didnt have time to finish the one I originally started..........didnt have time add all of my foofiness............& Vixster here needs her foofiness ;0)

The flowers are a mixture, the end purple ones are from WOC. The larger purple flowers are Magnolia's Dahlia. The white rolled one I made with my Marianne die & the other 2 are from my stash.
I have sprayed all the flowers with white florist spray to soften the colour.

The sentiment I hid behind the cloud on Magnolia's 'Cloudy Tag' & attached a sentiment behind it. The bottom of the sentiment tucks into the single Magnolia cloud, so it looks like a couple of big clouds.

This is with the cloud tag taken out of the Magnolia Cloud die, these I also inked the edges with Pumice stone distress ink. I also added a Tim Holtz metal tag from my stash.
Sorry about this pic & the two above being so dull :0(

The stamp is 'Unsunny Sky Tilda' & I masked her with Magnolia's 'Rainbow With Clouds' & coloured them both with distress ink markers. I added 'Stardust Stickles' to the clouds.
The gorgeous lace is from Live & Love Crafts but I cant remember which one & right now I'm too tired. I've been up all night with Natalie & its now 5am, so I'm off to bed for at least a couple of hours before she gets us up. Links to everything used is at the bottom, the doily is from my stash.

I will be round to see you all in a bit, I'm babysitting Payton again this afternoon as Arjay is at the hospital again, bless him he's being at the hospital every day for the last 3 days. Poor Arjay & Megan :0(

Thank you soooooooo much for stopping by & your lovely comments you leave.
Tatty bye & big hugs mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
Totally Tilda - Use A Ticket (will link up in a bit)




24 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love it...Fab image.xxx

Shazza said...

Poor Arjay, get well soon wee one. As for the card, it is so, so, gorgeous I love it x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Vicky.

gr karin

Irene said...

WOWOWOW I LOVE it Vicky!!

xx Irene

Fabiola said...

super chou, magnifique carte, biz

Sue said...

WOW! Totally stunning Vicky. The image is so sweet and coloured perfectly. I love the papers and all your gorgeous detailing with such a beautiful sentiment too.
I hope you manage to get some rest today after being up all night with Natalie and I also hope all goes well for Arjay at the hospital.
Hugs Sue xx

Christina C. said...

Your work always takes my breath away and this is no exception. My, such a gorgeous creation and the sweetest Tilda!!!!

heidy said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky! I love the colors and beautiful details! Fantastic coloring of the sweet image!

Lau W said...

Wow ! so beautiful card ! Nice details and very nice sentiment !
xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

this is gorgeous Vicky, I like the design the image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Vicky. Beautiful scene and coloring. I love the interactive cloud tag, so creative.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Debs said...

Beautiful card Vicky - stunning colouring and gorgeous details as always hun.
Take care
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

What a pretty scene you've created, I love the sentiment, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Beth Brovold said...

OOOHHH!! This ones a BEAUT!!! STUNNING!!! Your Maggie looks so soft and cuddly!! Beautiful colours!!!

Chris_P said...

This is gorgeous!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another beautiful creation sweetie. Hope you have caught up on some sleep and Natalie has settled down today for you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Juls said...

Adorable!! Love it hugs Juls xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card. Love the background papers and your flowers look fabulous. Please tell me more about this Florist spray that makes the colour look softer?? Thanks for joining with our Just the Ticket challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Elaine said...

A totally gorgeous card Vicky.
Perfectly embellished as always.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love your clouds and the great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

Brigitte said...

WOW!!!! I love everything about your card!!!!! Tilda is perfect under the rainbow and the charm and ticket are awesome. Bravo! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun, hope Arjay is ok and you too, fabulous card hun, love the colouring and the fabby details,

thanks too for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Vicky your card is a master piece, it's like a breath of fresh air ....so pretty
Thanks for joining in our Ticket challenge @ Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx