My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Crafts & Me Challenges - Anything Goes

Good morning everyone how are you all? I know I meant to tell you my story but then something more important arose on Sunday & tbh blogging was the last thing on my mind.

Anyway less babble more work lol. Its a brand new challenge over at Crafts & Me this week & this one will run for 4 weeks.............yep 4 weeks. Its so us DT ladies can recharge our batteries, spend time with the family, go the carribean............yeah right wouldnt that be nice lol. So our theme is super duper easy peasy..................
ANYTHING GOES
............now you cant get any easier than that, can you!!!
I am here today with some Hannah Lynn, you know shes my fave artist at Crafts & Me ;0)
Gone for purples again.........I'm loving this colour & it could become my absolute fave ;0) I've also used a XXL Go-Kreat die for the card shape.

Added one of my favourite dies, Magnolia 'Swirl' & covered it in Fran-Tage, I used Shabby 'White' & 'Aged Wine' which is purply colour, its lush!!

Added a 'Metal Trinket' & a Maya Road pearl centre. Also a mini 'Bark Heart', 'Seam Binding',
 'Cheese Cloth' & some 'Flower Spray' all from Live & Love Crafts.

I've added 2 different laces, if you look closely you will see 2 scallops from the 2 laces lol. They are both from my stash.

This is 'Trisha' a pretty mermaid & as always I coloured her with my Copics, colours used are below.....
E11, E21. E00, E000, E0000, R20 - Skin
E29, E27, E23, E21 - Hair
V99, V95, V93, V91 - Clothes & Tail
BG01, BG000, B00, B000 - Background
Image is a digi image & is available from Crafts & Me.
The gorgeous paper is Pion 'Purple Wallpaper' & I inked & distressed the edges a little. I've used a Spellbinder die to mount the image on, I brought it last year & finally used it now.......its called 'Resplendent Rectangles' & I cant remember where I got it from sorry. I've also used my Marianne die & made a couple of rolled flowers & added a pearl to the centre. The other flowers are from WOC.

Well thats it from me but why not pop on over to Crafts & Me Store Teresa has a big clearance sale, yayyyy ya gotta love a sale...........well go on....get shopping!!!!

Right I'm off now down to Ben & Megans..............nanna needs Payton cuddles & also see my kiddies ;0) Yeah I know they are not kiddies but they will always be MY kiddies lol.

Thanks for stopping by & I will be round to see you laters my lovelies.
Squishy hugs & funky love mmwah xxxxxxxxxx


29 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image,great design.xxx

Doreen said...

stunning sweetie - as always. fab colour combo as well
Enjoy you day
Big hugs
Doreen xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wow amazing!
Hugs,
xxTraceyxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

my sweet vicky this is simply gorgeous!!! love the frame around her and the beautiful purples :)

An Occasional Genius said...

Wow! So beautiful but I can't believe you are keeping us in suspense with your going's on lol! Hope everything is well though.

Quick Q if you don't mind....Do you have any trouble cutting the resplendent rectangle dies as I have them & always run into problems? Just curious. Thanks hon, take care x

Sue said...

Your card is stunning Vicky. Such a fabulous image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous detailing too.
Enjoy your cuddles with Payton.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful Vicky ♥ Hope all is well with you all ♥

Loopylou. said...

oh wow thats so gorgeous hunny.
thinking of you all
huge hugs Lou xxx

Christina C. said...

A spectacular creation, Vicky!!!

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! A real beauty, so nice colors and embellishments wow !!
xxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Vicky.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Hi sweet vicky! oh my goodness, you have done it again! Such a beautiful,stunning,adorable,amazing card!! Love the colors and sweet lush details!! Have a wopnderful evening with payton cuddles! Hugs and sunshine

heidy said...

Wow what an amazing card Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Juls said...

Just stunning, love all the detail. Hugs Juls

Debs said...

OMG!!!!! A-MAZ-ING
Debs xx

misteejay said...

What a beautiful card Vicky. The colour choice is fabulous and that image is stunning.

Toni xx

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous I just love it!!!
x

Sandra H said...

Wow this is absolutely beautiful and your colouring is stunning and such a beautiful image too

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Vicky, love the colours and gorgeous image.Love all the details and frantage,which I'm still going to buy one day,gorgeous colouring and love the shape...fantastic.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Vicky, love the stunningly coloured image and all the delicious details.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Wow! This really is a work of art Vicky! Such detail in everything...beautiful! :)
Lizy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning Vicky,I like everything about it!!!!
Kevin xx

May said...

Stunning card Vicky, Love the purple.. the image is beautiful, Love all the fabulous embellishments...Take care, Hugs May x x x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning, a really gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another super duper creation sweetie. Have a good break with your lovely little family.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mau xx said...

This is Stunning Vicky, I love purple too and all the detail on this is amazing. Beautiful Colouring as always.
Hope all is well...come back and tell your story :~
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Eileen said...

Another totally fabulous card Vicky. Love all the purple. Gorgeous image, perfectly coloured and oh my what a layout. Love it
Eileen x

Fabiola said...

elle est vraiment trop trop belle, magnifiquement colorié comme toujours, biz