My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Noor Design UK DT Post

Hello there everyone how are you all?
Well a few of my posts failed to publish so I have a few to catch up with now I'm back home after being away for the weekend.
First though I will have to start with todays post which is for the Noor Design UK blog & this week I've used one fo the super gorgeous new Magnolia stamps & teamed her up with Maja Design......oh Magnolia & Maja go so nicely together....I've always said its like they were made for each other lol.
All links will be at the bottom of the post to the items used.
All items are from Noor Design UK, except pink butterfly & doilies, they are from my stash.

This tulle goes soooooo incredibly beautifully with Maja Design Sofiero & the matting is the co-ordinating cardstock that Maja also released with this collection....OMGoodness so so pretty.

Now this Tilda got coloured up as soon as I got the new collection....I think I coloured up most of them lol. This one is called 'Sitting Spring Tilda' & she is from the Spring Time Collection. 
I stamped her onto Fabriano then coloured her using distress ink refills & 1 marker (her top as I love the colour of stormy sky in the marker) & the background I coloured using normal watercolour paints. I also added Pearl dots around her using a pearl pen.
I then went over the image with distress glaze to give it protection.

As always I have done inside to compliment the front. I've also distressed the papers & machine sewn all around them as well.

Thats it form me but I will be back later with my DT card for Deep Ocean Challenges then tomorrow I will have my DT card for LHOSM then All About Magnolia ;-)
Yes I was quite busy before I went away as I wanted get all my DT cards done plus I had orders to do & a birthday card for my Auntie to do.....you saw that one on Saturday ;-)

Well enough of my babble I will say tatty bye & thank you for stopping by,
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.....
Magnolia-Licious - Anything Goes & Metal




4 comments:

Rachel's Cards said...

Gorgeous Card, cant wait to colour my new stamps

Rachel
xx

Juls said...

So beautiful xx

Ally said...

super lovely card, Vicky! I especially love the butterflies on it and the image is so cute!
xoxo, Ally

Suzi Mac said...

Another beautiful card Vicky, lovely colouring and gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x