My Lovely Friends

Sunday 26 February 2017

BIG Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone how are you all? Hoping you are having a fabberooney weekend & hope the weather is some what decent-ish lol. In all honesty this week except one day weve been pretty blessed, its been mild & a couple of days even sunshine,,,,,today is sunshine though there are grey clouds looming. 

Anyhoo's enough about the weather how about I show you a card I made weeks ago with a new CC Designs stamp hubster got me.

The papers are My Minds Eye Lost & Found Blush & I mahcine sewn all the edges.

The flags at the side were made using Little Darlings Stitched Flags dies from Noor Design UK. The heart button I made using card & scrap paper with Little Darlings Fancy Square's & Little Things dies. I also tied pink waxed cord in the centre of each button.

The stamp is CC Designs 'Sweet Pixie Birthday Princess' & I coloured her with Copics.
I coloured this lady in........ok I cant remember its that long ago lol.......weeks for sure, maybe a month or nearly lol but I did write the colours down & put them in the cellophane pocket with the image, yay me so here are the colours.....
E13, E11, E21, E00, E000 - Skin
E79, E77, E74, E71, E70 - Hair
C5, C3, C1, C0, R89,R85, R83, R81, RV10 - Outfit & Boots

The frmae behind the image is CC Design Cutter Make A Card 12 Smoochies die. The uber fabulous glasses I've put on her are from Make A Card 16 Summer die set, of course I cut the arms off as the glasses represent folding glasses......of course I need them to look like she is wearing them. Dont they look awesome on her though....I love em!!!
The sentiment is one that came with her.......she comes with a few sentiment stamps so you have a choice.

Well thats it from me today peeps, hope the rest of your sunday is fabulous.
Thanks for stopping by lovelies.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.......
In The Pink - Dies or Punches & Pink (hope pink & black is ok girls, if not delete)
Di's Digi - Dies or Punches



6 comments:

Kerri said...

Gorgeous love it!!!!!

cheryl said...

Oh wow this is fantastic amazing colouring xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant just loving this fab stamp an gorgeous design Love and hugs Carole x

Juls said...

Soooooooooo adorable!!!! I love it xx

Kat W said...

Totally fabulous card and I just love those gorgeous papers and sweet image...oooooh, and the layered flags and hearts are so super cute :-)
Thanks for sharing this with us at In The Pink challenge!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Lynda said...

Such a beautiful card, love your colouring and the layout. Thankyou for joining us over at Di's Digi's for our Die's or Punches challenge Hope you join us again next time Lynda xx