My Lovely Friends

Thursday 26 January 2017

HB2U- From All Of Us

Helloooooo there my lovely friends, how are you all?

Well I'm here with a new stamp today, ok new tamp & dies as my lovely hubby brought me some Stamping Bella stamps &some CC Design dies......yep I'm in love!!
So here is my first card with a Stamping Bella stamp & its also for the Bellarific challenge over here.
The stamp is Tiny Townies Birthday Party & I coloured them with Copics & chopped off their feet to go in thi frame.......this is the bit I took from the inspiration piccy over at Bellarific.. Isn't this image just fabulous!!!

Inisde is decorated & I used dies from CC Design Make A Card Birthday which are awesome!!
Ooooh I forgot to trim off the ends of the lace......better get that done after.

All of the dies used on the front are from CC Design Make A Card Birthday, except the rectangle frmae & that was made using CC Design Dotted Rectangles dies....I cut a few out in kraft & then glued them together to ake a stiffer frame.

Lace is from my stash & the papers are Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors.
The sentiment at the bottom came with the Stamping Bella stamp.

Copic Colours used are......
Skin - E04, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair (from left to right) - E59,57,55,53,50 - E79,77,74,71,70 - E29,27,25,23,21 
Dress (from left to right) - RV99,95,93,91 - R89,85,83,81,RV10 - V17,15,12
I used the same colours for hat shoes & balloons........yes I know there are no shoes but that was decided after lol. Also the girl on the right I added another 2 colours to her belt but forgot to write them down :-(
I also added pink shabby fran-tage around the image.

Thanks for stopping by lovelies, short & sweet..........ok kinda short & sweet lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.........
Bellarific Challenge - Inspirational photo
Magnolia-Licious - Anything Goes



5 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

So many beautiful details Vicky!! Wonderful card dear!! :) Thanks for sharing

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card with lots of detail added x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow totally gorgeous hunny, loving the colours and the frame and card design is fabulous, I've totally lost my mojo!!!!!! send me some of yours, i so need it, lol
hugs Liz xx

Gina's Cards said...

WOW, I am blown away, the design is so beautiful and your colouring, well all I can say is WOW.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Gina xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant new stamp love this amazing card its all so gorgeous love and hugs Carole x