My Lovely Friends

Friday 23 September 2016

La La Land Crafts DT Card

Helloooooo everyone well its friday yayyyyyyy time for the weekend. Though dont think we will be doing much this weekend as my youngest son & my daughter are not well........think sunday may be a jammie (pyjama) day lol.

Ok so here I am with my DT card for La La Land Crafts & this week the challenge is Anything Goes with Glitter.......this challenge made me sooooo happy lol.
When I got my doohickey club kit volume 11 the lovely Camilla made a tutorial to make a Lollipop card.........so here is my first Lollipop Card & I soooooooo enjoyed it.
Thank you Camilla <3 p="">
I used Maja Design papers from the Nyhavn collection.  The heart by the larger flowers I made myself using light clay....

I used the LLLC Stitched Circles & used one here to place the sentiment from which is also from LLLC. Behind there I cut out 2 LLLC Heart Doily Border dies & behind those is a paper doily.

Added 2 flowers & used some leaves & a bit of bling for extra sparkle. I laced the flowers & leaves with stardust stickles. The sentiment corners also got the stickles treatment.
You should be able to see the sparkly bits on this piccy :-)

I wanted some larger handmade flowers on this but dont have any LLLC Flowers dies so I used my imagination & made 2 different type of flowers using the Stitched Circle dies & then added Heart shaped pearls to the inside.....I'm really pleased with how they turned out & add to the shabby chic feel. So you dont need flower dies to make flowers ;-)
The seam binding & Button are from Noor Design UK.

On the back I decided to change the design. Usually the back you would write the message but I thought the front might get a bit squished when you write your message. So I made a pocket ;-)

So the pocket is made up with Stitched Circle dies, 1 for the bottom & half for the bottom pocket. The stamping is with a Stempelglede stamp & the little sentiment under the tags is from Little Darlings older sentiment stamp. I also stamped a bit of the stamp onto the tags & added pink waxed cord. So it has somewhere to write a message without squashing the front ;-)

La La Land Crafts products used ....
Rubber Stamp

Dies used

Well thats it from me hope you like my Lollipop card, I certainly enjoyed making it & will definitely be making more ;-)

Thanks for stopping by, take care & enjoy your day & weekend.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx




2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow!!! This an absolutely stunning card Vikki. The detail is perfect in every way.
Thanks for your lovely comment and goodness knows why you would want one of my cards in your home when yours are exceptionally stunning. Maybe I could have one of yours! Lol!
Have a beautiful day.
Big hugs, Donna xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a beautiful sentiment Vicky and stunning creation hunny! I love everything about this!! Truly beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo