My Lovely Friends

Friday 22 July 2016

Anything Goes At La La Land Crafts

Hello everyone how are you? Wow we have been getting some lovely weather recently.......I think summer may finally be here by the sea.....but ssshhhh we dont want scare him away.

So lets talk about why I'm really here today....it's to show my creation for the La La Land Crafts Blog & this week the theme for us girlies was 'Anything Goes'.........ya gotta lurve those themes ;-)

Pic heavy I'm afraid ;-)
So I made a gift set for a baby...........I love making baby cards I think they are my favourite & why not when LLLC do the most gorgeous babies.

Isn't this sweet little boy just the most darling baby......
Paper are of course my favourite baby papers..........yep Maja Design Vintage Baby & I've used all 12x12 sheets on this set.

Inisde I used the same paper & added 2 die cuts in there as well. Of course all papers have been machine stitched all around.

The Rocking Horse I cut out twice to layer it up. On the small tag I placed 2 balloons which I fussy cut out of some matching paper, the smaller balloon I popped on foam pads to raise it up.

This is the top of the matching gift box & again I've used all matching papers. The rattle I cut out twice & the 2nd one I cut using the paper but just added a little bit of it....just a splash of blue ;-)

The gift box could be used for anything small....little socks or even one of those identity bracelets.....most people love them. The bracelet here is just for photo purposes of course ;-)

I also added a tag which is cut form the paper set & added a charm.
All papers as you can see have also been stitched on the box as well.

Baby boy card & matching gift box.

List of LLC products used.........

Rubber Stamp

Dies 

Distress Markers & Refills used :

Skin - Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair - Walnut Stain
Outfit - Stormy Sky, Black Soot, Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke
Dummy - Weathered Wood, Broken China

Well that's it form me, hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
I'm driving down the country tomorrow as my eldest is buying a new car........I'm the one who has to drive it back form Birmingham for him. I'm not complaining as I love the car lol, though it will be a long day :-(

Thanks for stopping by, huge hugs
Vicky xxx



1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

wonderful such inspiring card they are just wonderful Love and hugs Carole x