My Lovely Friends

Thursday 10 April 2014

Maribel

Hello all you lovely jubbly people, how are you all? We are all fine & dandy here & Mr Sunshine has that lovely hat on this morning ;0)

Ok I have a card today that I made a couple of weeks ago using a stamp I've had since I first started crafting............yep its took me over 3 years to ink this stamp (I'm now bowing my head in shame) In my first year hubster was that happy I finally had a hobby after over 20 years of my hobby being the family & the house lol.........so brought me a lot of stamps in that first year & I have no idea how many are still un-inked from Sugar Nellie to Magnolia & everything in between lol. However as I'm trying to sort my stamps out maybe I can finally get some of them inked lol.
Now I'm not sure I even like this card, probably why its took me this long to blog it lol.
The stamp I've used is called 'Maribel' & its by Stempelglede, I have no idea where I would have brought it from sorry.

One of the things I do like about this card is the uber gorgeous paper, which is of course Maja Design 'Vintage Autumn Basic's' 6x6 pad. I inked the edges with Pumice Stone & machine stitched all around the edges.

I've decorated the inside exactly the same but left the brown seam binding off, which is from my stash. I added Pearl Dots around the edge of the centre bit.

The doily is from LLC. The charm thingy-ma-jig is by Bo Bunny, cant remember which set it is though. The swirl is of course a Magnolia Doo-Hickey.

The flower is by Prima & the leaves are Magnolia 'Sprawling Ferns', these are my favourite leaf die I have to say, although you've probably noticed lol. The edging is a MS PATP. The metal corner was from LLC ages ago lol. I've not added a sentiment yet, not sure what I will do with it tbh :0/

There is a 15% off across the entire shop over at Bunny Zoes, so go grab a bargain lovelies.

Well thats it from me I have bedrooms & bathrooms to clean...........hopefully will get to my craft room later as I've not done any for a few days :0(

Thank you so much for stopping by, sorry I'm behind again its one of those weeks where time flies by & dont have time to do everything.
Anyhoo's take care & enjoy your day mmwah
Tatty bye xxxxxxxxxxxx




14 comments:

Sarah said...

This is really rather lovely Vicky...a definite grown up card!! xx

Juls said...

This is stunning!!!! You have made me want to dig mine out & have a little play!!! ...... I hate to think how many uninked stamps I have!! ..... Keep thinking of setting myself the challenge of using them all!!! TFS hugs Juls

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Jacki Daniels said...

This is gorgeous Vicky you should hang your head in shame this is a gorgeous image (slap on wrist from me :o0 lol)
the card is gorgeous as always glad you're all well
Jacki xx

Linda Levoir said...

Why on earth would you not like this card? It's gorgeous, Stempleglade stamps are so hard to get now too. Love the whole vintage vibe going on here and tbh I think it would be suitable for a whole bunch of different occasions, I'd leave adding a sentiment till you know what you'll give it for :) xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, l can't see why you don't like this l think its absolutely stunning as always your creations are so well presented with lots of lovely detail and gorgeous embellishments x

Carol S. said...

Well i think your card is lovely. Very different from your usual style. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Vicky..such a gorgeous image and loving the chocolate brown details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie, love the colours, hugs Pops x x x

Laney said...

WOWZA!! Vicky this is absolutely stunning!!Love the image love the papers and love the colour....perfect!!!
hugs
laney

Fabiola said...

superbe Vicky, très élégant et classe, biz

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Vicky, I like the beautiful vintage image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Well you are too hard on yourself coz I think this card is gorgeous. I love the vintage feel and the monotone colours and that stamp is gorgeous too. Look forward to seeing more creations from you with newly discovered stamps.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

LOL...sounds familiar. Since NY, I have made one card! Luckily I did realize though that it makes no sense buying new stamps, but I can't help myself from buying dies once in a while. :-) This is a stunning image and I like the monochrome theme, it's a very elegant card.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts