My Lovely Friends

Friday 11 April 2014

A Creative Romance Challenge DT Card

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Hope all is well, hugs to those who need them.
Running a wee bit late this morning as its been quite hectic here so I will push on.

Okie dokie my lovelies its time for a new challenge over at A Creative Romance & the challenge this fortnight is...............
EGG-CELLENT SPRING
............if you could see me now I'm doing a Mr Burns impression off The Simpsons 'Eggcellent' hee hee. Anyway basically we want to see easter or springs card, with or without eggs.......its not compulsory..............unless they are choccy then send them to MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ;0)
Ok so here is my effort............I have to warn that my mojo has gone off to seek warmer weather I think :0(
Now the organza is straight honest but I missed glueing a part down so when it stands it falls down & then looks unlevel.............I have reattached it now but didnt have time take new pics this morn, these were took late last night.

.........see if you look now they are level lol. The gorgeous lace & organza is from LLC. I will try add proper links at the bottom later.


I havn't added a place to write a message yet as I wanted show you this gorgeous paper as a lot of it is covered on the front. The paper I've used is Maja Design 'Vintage Spring Basics' 6x6 pad...........I tell you this pad really is soooooooooooo gorgeous.

All the flowers are from WOC a while ago, the leaves are a Magnolia Doo-Hickey die.

I used Magnolia 'Hello Tilda' & coloured her with distress ink markers. I'm not a fan of yellow tbh as I think it shows lol..........never mind suppose I've got to do it sometimes lol. The sentiment is from a Hanglar Easter stamp.

I've added 'Cheesecloth' under the image & a shabby bark heart both of these are from LLC.

Well that's it form me but if you want real GORGEOUS inspiration then PLZZZZZZZZ pop on over to see my teamies totally amazing creations here..........wow they are a talented bunch.

Well I'm off now to carry on with washing & housework, really need do my windows but think they will have to wait til I have more time :0(

Thanks for stopping by my lovelies, take care.
Tatty bye mmwah
xxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
Papertake Weekly - Spring Has Sprung
Diva's By Design - Easter/Spring


20 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

hee.heee your funny! Can I have second dibs on the choc eggs?!!
Love this card, nothing wrong with your mojo, your colouring is fabby!
Mel. <3

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely colours and details.xxx

Juls said...

just beautiful, loving the spring colours!! Hugs Juls

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Vicky! Love all the layers and beautiful details! Such a sweet image and you've colored it wonderfully!

Joey said...

Vicky this is gorgeous, beautiful greys n yellows, love that. Joey x

Céline said...

so precious Vicky, everything is perfect !!
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Wowza....your cards truly are something extra!! So pretty and romantic!! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and sunshine

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Vicky..wonderful colouring and papers and love the design...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card Vicky! The image is so cute and all the elements you've added look wonderful. I don't do yellow much either but it looks fab on your card. Have a great weekend. Debra x

cheryl said...

Another stunning creation hun the colours are amazing hugs cheryl xxx

Fabiola said...

trop trop mignon Vicky, adorable, biz

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Vicky and your image is sooo cute!! beautifully presented and gorgeous as always embellishments used x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the adorable Tilda image and the colours.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely sweetie.

If I miss commenting on any of your cards forgive me as I have an ear infection in both ears.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Vicky, love your amazing card. Stunning design as always. Thanks for your lovely comments hun and no need to apologise my lovely blog buddy, we did have a lovely mothers day. Me, hubby, the kids & our gorgeous grandson spent it together. Hugs

Donna x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie.

If I miss commenting on any of your cards forgive me as I have an ear infection in both ears.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie.

If I miss commenting on any of your cards forgive me as I have an ear infection in both ears.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous, this Tilda is just too cute! Love your beautiful papers and embellishments, perfectly put together as always!
Rebecca.

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous..Thanks for playing along with us at Divas this week.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

You're not alone; I'm surrounded by crafters who don't like yellow, and I'm no big fan either, but this soft yellow in not too high doses is ok. :-) This is such a cute image, one of my favourite Easter Tildas.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts