My Lovely Friends

Monday 24 March 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone how are you all? Hope you all had a lovely weekend, didnt it go fast, I'm sure we were robbed you know...........we really didnt get a full weekend...

I know I said I would be here yesterday with a DT make but I got my sundays mixed up & its this sunday coming lol. However I remembered today that I still hadnt posted this card which I made about a week ago..........its for a MALE!! What I hear you say lol. Yeah it doesn't happen very often but we do them.........I think men should like foofiness just like us women you know ;0)

Ok here is my male card & its with the best stamp company for male images....the first one I turn to ;0)
Yes of course its LOTV, I lurve their male stamps, well I love ALL their stamps how can you not!!

I've also used one of my favourtie MME pads, this one is 'Lost & Found - Breeze' & I've machine sewn all the layers & matted them onto teal card.

The stamp is called 'Cheers Bear' isn't he a cutie in his little shirt & tie. I coloured him with Distress Markers & I also added Glossy Accents to his beer ( yes beer cus he's all grown up, hence the shirt & tie lol) but its hard to see that :0(

Inside is of course decorated as always.
I die-cut 2 stars out of the pad & matted them onto card, because of the type of paper it is I think you can get away with even less embellishments. The sentiment is also LOTV & its one of their 'Sentiment Tags' I lurve these, my favourite sentiments tbh.

Well thats it from me I'm clock watching ready to go shopping for those fabulous new LOTV stamps.........well its law to have them ;0) 

Thank you so much for stopping by it really means a lot.
Take care & enjoy the rest of your day, hope its sunny like ours ;0)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.........
Cardz 4 Guys - Tag It
Fab 'n' Funky - Boys To Men
Allsorts - All About The Boy

For one week LOTV new release is on special, all 7 stamps for £30........woo hoo ya gotta love a bargain ;0)



25 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a fab image and layout.xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Brilliant male card Vicky James bear has never looked so cute!!! I'm green with envy over your fabulous new craft space WOW are you a lucky girl!!!! I have never seen anyone as organised as you, I might have to borrow you to sort me out!! Lol
Hugs Laurie xx

Cazro said...

LOTV - can't resist them, wonderful stamps and you have here a gorgeous male card. I love all of your embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable and any Male would adore it. I bet all of the new stamps are winging their way to you as I type.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

I have to agree with you about the weekends! Why do they go by soo fast!?! Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the papers and that cute image! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

cheryl said...

Ohbthis is one super cute imageand the detail is amazing hugs cheryl xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fab card Vicky
just to let you
I have injured my right hand so I must rest
hugs Tamara

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and my fave James the bear! Love the design, amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Vicky.

gr karin

Chrissy said...

Fabulous male card Vicky..love the layers and such a cute little bear with his glass of beer..fabulous colouring as always..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anna said...

OH my, how cute this is!! Great coloring! and love the papercombo.
Hugs

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Oh what a beautiful card everthing about it is stunning such an adorable image and amazing layout x

Helen said...

Love it - a really great image and the other elements you've added look great.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Fabiola said...

super joli, superbes papiers, biz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card, love the image and fab papers and layout

Sue said...

I definitely agree with you Vicky, LOTV are the best! Your card is wonderful, I love that cute image (in fact have just been colouring him up for a DT card next week!). Such gorgeous papers and fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Paperesse said...

A great male card and fantastic embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, didn't believe it was your card at first Vicky! A male card!! You still nailed it baby. Gorgeous papers (I agree little embellishment is necessary with that delish paper). Love your beer chugging bear, too cute and I agree, LOTV, do boys better than anyone! Love your card hun. Thanks for joining in the Dream Valley challenge with your gorgeous card. Big hugs, Wends x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Woops, was so gushy about your gorgeous boys card Vicky, I forgot to thank you for joining the 'Fab 'n' Funky' challenge. Silly me. Been poorly all week, brain is a bit frizzled. LOL. Hugs, Wends xxx

Marina said...

It's absolutely gorgeous and a perfect male card! I love all the details and the design is just fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

debby4000 said...

Oh he is such a cute bear and what a wonderful card you've made with him.
luv
Debby

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great male card, and James looks so cute.
Lorraine

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Vicky!!! A BEEEUUUTIFUL male card as only Vicky Pass can do!!! Love you distress ink colouring and the papers are just PERFECT!! Hope all is well with you and yours!! Take care, Beth

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky this is a wonderful male card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Juls said...

fab!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls