My Lovely Friends

Thursday 12 December 2013

Crafty Little Fairies DT Card

Hello everyone how are you all? Well I'm here today with my first DT card for Crafty Little Fairies & this week we have a super easy theme for you..........
LET IT SNOW
.............see how easy peasy is that!!!! Even Thicky Vicky here finds that easy ;0)
I made my card last week with an image I had coloured up for weeks!! Yep weeks & finally these cute lil snow-guys have gotten onto a card.

Aren't these just the cutest little snow-guys............ I've also used LOTV 'Winter Wishes' by Nitwit.
Wouldn't you love to have these guys sitting in your back garden.

The poinsettia is from Marianne die & I added a Resin flower from MCH to the centre. The tag is LOTV 'Christmas Sentiment Tag'. Also added a Magnolia lampost.

This is the inside with lace from my stash & gorgeous silk crush ribbon............so love this stuff. The frame is Joy Crafts.

Added the same lace & ribbon to the front & the Joy Crafts frame got frantaged with shabby white.

The gorgeous cute image is LOTV 'Snow Family' coloured with distress markers. I also added stickles & stardust glitter to the snow at the bottom. The fence is Magnolia doo-hickey with added white gesso.

The snowflake is Spellbinders & I added white gesso. The pearl flat backed string is from WOC. I made a bow with the silk crush ribbon & added a 'Bark Star' & added a Love Heart pearl to the centre & another LOTV sentiment tag. You can get Silk Crush ribbon here.

Thats all from me but please pop on over to see my teamies uber fabulous creations here. Hope to see all your snowy cards/projects this week peeps ;0)

Thank you soooooo much for stopping by you guys rock!!!!!
Big hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxx


Challenges I'm Entering.............
The Ribbon Girls - Christmas Themed
Also entering in Crafts & Me - Anything Goes challenge. I stepped down from the DT sadly after being there for nearly 3 years :0( Miss you girls so much xxxxxx





27 comments:

Sandra H said...

Morning Vicky, Oh l just love your card l just purchased that paper from Lotv along with some other christmas papers its gorgeous and you have created a beautiful card using all of the lovely embellishments xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Vicky love the shape fabulous image and just love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Christina C. said...

Looove this cute snow family and you colored and showcased them magnificently...soooo many gorgeous details!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and I love those little guys. Brr makes me feel cold with all that white stuff about.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Vicky! I love those cute snowmen… awesome colouring! and I really like the card shape and colours.. the embellies are stunning! :-)
Hope you have a good day hun!
Love Sue xx

Sue said...

Wonderful card Vicky. I love that image (of course!), fantastic colouring and gorgeous detailing too. The Joy crafts frame looks so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Carla S. said...

Stunning Winter card, Vicky! I love the cool colors and all the gorgeous embellishments! Fabulous coloring of the cute image!

Beth Brovold said...

Oh they are just SUPER CUTE and your card lay out is STUNNING!! I think that I have this stamp and sadly they have never made it to a card either!!! I must remedy that!!! Love you work AS ALWAYS dear Vicky!!!!!!!!

heidy said...

What a sweet and gorgeous card Vicky!!
XXXX Heidy

Unknown said...

wow Vicky, you make amazing cards!!! I've just found your blog and I know I'm going to be hooked to it! new follower here! amazing! Thank you for the inspiration!
Mirella DK
www.cuteandcraftycardsbymirella.blogspot.co.uk

Cinderella said...

Hi Vicky,
What a fabulous card you`ve made
Looks so cute.
Hugs
Cinderella

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky...I love the snowmen and fabulous colouring,love the design and the controlled Gesso..I lost it last night and made an awful mess..AFTER..I had put my card together.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Your card is FABULOUS Vicky. It's so lovely to be crafting with you on Crafty Little Fairies.
xx

Tracey T said...

A gorgeous card, Vicky. Love the way you've coloured the image in muted tones - it's really effective. Hugs, Tracey xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful. i must use these sweeties again. Love the neutral colours and embellies

Anonymous said...

This is stunning, I love the neutral tones and pretty embellishments, very pretty shape too, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Donna Mosley said...

Wowser! Vicky, what a stunner. LOVE IT! ALL!!!! hun.

Donna x

Fabiola said...

magnifique, j'adore, biz

Unknown said...

What a great card! Love the design and that cute stamp. Coloring is awesome...
Have a great day, Vicky!

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful hun, absolutely beautiful! So many gorgeous details and love this image - I meant to use this one loads, I've coloured it once! Hugs, Lisa x

PS. hope you didn't spend too much... feel free to blame me lol!

Carol S. said...

Hi Vicky, Stunning card and using one of my fave LOTV stamps. Love all the embellies too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

How totally fabulous your snowman family looks Vicky! Coloured to perfection as always, a fantastic Christmas/winter card! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Debs said...

Totally awesome!!!
Stunning in every detail hun.
Debs xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun hope this is for me lol, gorgeous design and love the images so cute, i may have asked before hun but which water colour paper do you use for distress markers I can't find one that works lol,
Kay and family are moving in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
hugs Liz xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, this is a super cute card! I love the snowmen you have used and all the pretty embellishments!
Hugs Lynsey x

Denise Gutierrez said...

I'm so glad I ordered this image! Vicky this card is very inspiring <3

Juls said...

Wow this is stunning!!! Hugs Juls