My Lovely Friends

Monday 19 August 2013

My Crafty Heart DT Card

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Sorry I wasn't around over the weekend I spent the weekend with my family & my youngest son's mate stopped on Saturday night as well. On saturday afternoon though for those that are not on my facebook, I got to have my very first cuddle of my grandson wooooooo hoooooooooo.........it was seventh heaven. He's doing really well & I will post some updated pics this week.

Anyhoo's I have a christmas card today with goodies from My Crafty Heart & another of the new LOTV stamps..........love these!!
I've used my favourite christmas pad from last year, only have a couple of pages left so need more of this!! The paper is the gorgeous MME 'Lost & Found Christmas', love the vintage-y colours in this pad.

I inked the edges with walnut & machine stitched all the papers. The gorgeous snowflake border os of course MB 'Frostyville Border' which was from MCH but I cant seem to find it :0(

This is a christmas card that I will be sending out so I've kept it minimal to put in an envelope to make it cheaper. It will be cheaper as normally all of my cards go in boxes lol.
As I didnt decorate inside I added a sentiment & stamped the image, well half of it lol, in Brown Memento.

The ribbon is East Of India ribbon & I soooooo love this one, its a lovely fabric ribbon, its lush!!

The stamp is called 'Christmas Goodies' & I coloured her with Distress Markers.........I just love seeing LOTV images done with distress inks/markers. I also added Stardust Stickles on the fur & the snow in places.
For the frame for the image I used one of my favourite dies, Spellbinders 'Floral Oval'.

I added MB 'Snowflake Corner' & added Stickles & dots using a Pearl Pen. The flowers I made using my Marianne die. The sentiment is LOTV 'Christmas Circular Sentiments' which I've had for ages & really are fab to have.

Well thats it from me, a simple christmas card...........simple for me anyway lol. Pop on over to
 My Crafty Heart to see what other fabby items Teresa has in her store. The offer of the week at the moment is £1 off all Prima Mixed Media Dolls, I have to say these are fabulous!! Also there are reductions on the 'Die-Versions' dies, so another excuse to go shopping, off you pop ;0)

Thank you for popping in it means a lot.
Squishy hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering........
Lili's Little Fairies - Vintage/Shabby Chic (vintage-y christmas card )



22 comments:

Loopylou. said...

ooooh just totally gorgeous hunny!! and we loved looking at little arjay piccies too xxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky! Wonderful design and a precious image! Glad you had the weekend for family and got to hold your new grandson! Can't wait to see pics!

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Savour those moments with your grandson they grow up so quickly ......fabulous card as always take care xx

Debs said...

So beautiful Vicky - love the Kraft and the gingham ribbon.
Debs xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. I bet you were over the moon at having your first cuddle with Arjay.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

awwwww so pleased that Arjay is doing so well and you got your first (of many) cuddles.
Your card is stunning, I love the LOTV image and gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky,Wow, gorgeous card - I love that image and ribbon too...ah, the MB Frostyville border, I can't get at the mo :( I shall keep trying...Those MME papers are my fave Xmas papers. So lovely to hear you had a cuddle with Arjay and so glad he's doing well hun - Have a lovely week, big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous Vicky, soooo glad you finally got that special cuddle.
Hugs Tracy x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful vintage Christmas card Vicky.Love the new LOTV stamps,gorgeous colouring and sparkle..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

superbe Vicky!! biz

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. Love the colour scheme

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So pretty card! Love this cute image, colors and denails.
hugs, Helena

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card Vicky.
Hugs
Jayne

Elizabeth said...

such a lovely card, Vicky! Love the flowers and the color combo. Beautiful! Hugs, Elizabeth x

BrossArtAddiction said...

OH my WOW! This is GORGEOUS!! Love the bold rich color and those beautiful flowers!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Dena said...

Super gorgeous Vicky! LOVE the rustic look going on here! Wonderful coloring too girlie!
Hugs, Dena

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Vicky.

greetings karin

Zippy said...

Such a gorgeous stamp and colours. You have certainly captured the vintage look! Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh, I love this! Gorgeous papers and layout. Love the sweet LOTV stamp too. Hugs, Wends xxx