My Lovely Friends

Thursday 4 July 2013

Saturated Canary Challenges DT Card - Celebration...........

........times, come on, lets celebrate now, lets have a good time.....Hi Yep I'm singing again come on join in with me & shake ya booty...........there's a party going on right here, A celebration to last through out the years. So bring your good times & your laughter too...............
For all of our US friends 'Happy 4th July' to you all & this celebration is for you ;0)

Okie doke so you may have an inkling that the new challenge over at Saturated Canary is.......
CELEBRATION
...............you know, well what gave it away ;0) Yep what ever you want to celebrate, a new baby, a new home, new job, retirement, birthday...........the list goes on & on.......
I cropped the very pretty 'Easter Dress'.........I know I chopped off the bunny, he's ok though dont worry ;0)

I added Melissa Frances 'Organza Pouf', lurve this stuff ;0) I also added seam binding from my stash.
Flowers are from WOC.

Papers are Maja Designs 'Vintage Spring Basics' 6x6 pad, this pad is gorgeous!! I've inked all the edges as always with Walnut distress ink & decorated inside as well.

I have of course coloured with my Copics & I Fran-taged around her with Shabby Blue & Shabby White. My hubster calls this Framage (framage frais).........he thinks it sounds like a yoghurt lol.
Copics used........
E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 - Skin
E57, E55, E53, E50 - Hair
B97, B95, B93, B91 - Dress & Bows
YR00, YR000, YR0000 - Apron & Gloves.

I've used my Punch Around The Page punches & the 2 swirly thingy-ma-bobs at the top, which are also fran-taged are the 'Flourishes' from the new Joy Crafts die '0258', you also get a frame with it. The sentiment is Whimsy 'Vintage Birthday Tabs 1' & cut out with Whimsy Tab 1 die & inked the edges with walnut again.

For your instant fix of Krista's gorgeous digi images you can of course pop along to her shop here. If you prefer rubber then Pop along to My Crafty Heart, also some images are only available in rubber. Teresa has also just got in the very popular 'Fran-tage' in loads of colours............I want them all!!!

Ok thats it from me I still have loads of catching up to do, I have come to visit a lot of you this morning I'm still on visiting though so I will get round....eventually lol.

Thank you soooooooooo much for your lovely comments, you also make this lady smile. Hubby would be choking now if he knew I had wrote 'Lady' about myself lol.......ssshhhhh ;0)

Squishy hugs & funky loves to you all mmwah xxxxxxxxxxx




28 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Vikcy.
Gr Elly

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful hun! Love all the frantage and perfect colouring, such a pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun....and lovely colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Vicky...stunning.I love your colouring and the flowers are gorgeous in blue and white..love the edges and all the lovely details..

luv CHRISSYxx

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Wow, gorgeous card, I love colours combo :)

Unknown said...

How totally scrummy your card looks Vicky! Your wonderful colouring of this pretty image is amazing as always and I just LOVE that frantage stuff! Really lovely! BTW, I've not yet mentioned that I love your new blog header now, did I? It's so cool! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is another gorgeous card Vicky.

greetings karin

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky. Such a pretty image, amazing colouring and I love the papers and gorgeous embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Hun, oooh, she looks absolutely gorgeous, I love how you coloured her and that beautiful dress, I'm sure you took great care of the rabbit :) big hugs, Teresa xxx

Christina C. said...

WOW......this takes my breath away!!!
She is exquisite...amazing coloring!
I love the oval frame and the beautiful elements on this creation.

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Vicky..... your card is so beautiful your so talented l like all of your creations x

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is lovely, the blues are great and all the layers look wonderful!

Lori Aragon said...

Totally in LOVE Vicky!!! Head over heels even... lol :) Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration!!!

heidy said...

This is such a pretty card Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love the strong blue and white and of course the fab frantage x

Unknown said...

Oh Vicky...Your card is absolutly gorgeous!! Just love,love the colors, the pretty image and the complete card is a piece of art!! Hope all is well with Natalie and Arjay! Have a fabby weekend! Hugs and sunshine

Shazza said...

stunning card, I love everything x

Unknown said...

Super card Vicky, love the blue and gorgeous flowers surrounding the image..xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x

Loopylou. said...

swoonikins vicky!! this is just stunning hunny, i love the way you cropped her, and her dress is oooooooooh!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful sweetie. I wonder why you have blue on your mind at the moment. Lol!!! It is lovely to hear you so happy sweetheart, you have all been through the wringer lately.

Have a good weekend
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous! what beautiful colours and love the frantage and flowers.
Hugs Mau xx

Jane said...

Vicky she looks gorgeous cropped like that and I love the blue!
Hugs
Jane
X

Eileen said...

This is one of my Fav Krista images. Love what you have done with her here. Fabulous use of frantage and beautiful design and layout
Eileen x

Riet said...

ohhhh Vicky,What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shelby said...

Lush and gorgeous and of course I adore your coloring

Shelby

Fabiola said...

super joli comme toujours, ton coloriage est très réussi, biz

Kim. said...

Beautiful as always Vicky.
Kim xXx