My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Crafty Heart DT Card - Rebecca

Hello happy crafters, well where has the sunshine gone :0( Can't complain really though as we have had gorgeous weather, the beach here has been packed!! Hopefully Mr Sunshine will come back out especially with our kiddies being on their hols now.

Anyway I'm finally here with my My Crafty Heart DT Card, doesn'y it sound funny when I put 2 'my's' hee hee.... Anyhoos' I've used a fabbylicious rubber stamp which you can get from Teresa's shop, as well as lots of other yummy goodies as well ;0)
I have used the gorgeous 'Rebecca' by the uber talented Krista of Saturated Canary, isn't she so pretty!!!

I've added Lilac seam binding & made 2 bows & added a MF 'Pearl' to the centre, one from the lilac & another from white seam binding. The lilac is from my stash but the white is from The Ribbon Girl.

I've added MB 'Chloe Stem' & Impression Obsession 'Bird Cage' dies. The bird cage I have of course Frantaged ;0) with Shabby White which you can of course get here. I've also added Prima Flowers, Prima 'Bird' paper clip, Prima 'Metal Trinket' & Prima 'Say It In Crystals'.

 The bottom of the card I've added a border on the front using MB 'Charlotte Border' die.
The image has been coloured with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers & the colours used are listed below. I added her to a frame made with Marianne Design 'Frame' & that also got the fran-tage treatment, with Shabby White & Aged-Wine.
Colours used.......
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose - Skin
Broken Chine & Worn Lipstick - Eyes & lips
Dusty Concord & Milled Lavender - Dress
Frayed Burlap - Ground.
The paers are the gorgeous Prima 'Sunrise' & I inked all the edges with Dusty Concord distress ink. I also added a doily & some 'Cheese Cloth'. The flowers I also added White Gesso to them.

Well thats it from me but pop on over to My Crafty Heart, Teresa has just added lots of new goodies including the new Memory Box dies......... think I may want them all ;0)
Also the offer of the week at the moment is 10% off all Spellbinder dies.........see another reason for going shopping, so grab your purses ladies & off you go ;0)

Thank you sooooooo much for stopping by, we are off down to Ben & Megans now but I will be round later to visit you all.

Squishy hugs to all mmwah 
xxxxxxxxxxxxx



19 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. You are a dab hand with those Distress Markers and that Fran-tage.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky. I love the the pretty image, gorgeous colouring and such beautiful embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Vicky.

greetings karin

Loopylou. said...

wowzers hunny she is just stunning, I love those soft hints of purple
huge hugs Lou xxx

misteejay said...

Oooo, another super image and a fabulous card.

Toni xx

heidy said...

So very pretty Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the amazingly coloured image and stunning design.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

I love all that gorgeous Frantage, Just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Christina C. said...

Another gorgeous work of art, Vicky!

Unknown said...

Another amazing,stunning,beautiful card! Just love the colors and sweet details! have a wonderful sunny day! Hugs and sunshine

May said...

Stunning Card Vicky, The image is beautiful.. Love all the wonderful detail....Hugs May x x x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

So gorgeous, Vicky! I love your soft lilac colouring!

Anke said...

that looks so beautiful. gorgeous colors!!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love your creation today amazing, huggles Pops x x x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is Gorgeous, love all the embellishments x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love the image and colours and of course your fab embellies x

Shazza said...

this is wonderful ,love the colours x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky hun, Ooh what a fantabulous card again , love all those beautiful touches of purple hun and as always your wonderful colouring - so sorry I missed this yesterday, I'm catching up now :) Hoep all is well, Huge Hugs, Teresa xxx