My Lovely Friends

Monday 17 June 2013

My Crafty Heart DT Card - Lhasa Apso

Good morning my lovelies hope you all had a fabulous weekend. As normal for me at the mo I'm running late, we had a roller coaster of a week last week, cannot go into details yet though, so I'm wee bit behind on things.
Anyway finally here is my card for My Crafty Heart, I've had this made for over a week now lol, better late than never though lol.
I've made a card with one of Mo Manning gorgeous digi images, I've been neglecting them lately so I thought I would dig out this cutie......
This is the cute Lhasa Apso, its soooooooooo cute!!!

Would you believe I've finally used my Punch Around The Page punches............its only took me.....actually I cant even remember how long these have been out lol.........well its took me since then lol. I also added White Frantage around the edge ;0)

Ok starting with top left corner we have...........Prima 'Butterfly', Bo Bunny 'Trinket', Melissa Francis 'Edwardian Frame' & a Prima 'Rose Flower'.

I coloured the gorgeous 'Lhasa Apso' in with Copics & Prisma Pencils. I dont have the colours as although the card has been done for just over a week, the image I coloured over a month ago, sorry :0(

The white lace is from my stash & I've added some gorgeous Melissa Francis 'Lace Trim'. The gorgeous yummy papers are from my favourite Prima pad 'Lyric', sooooo love this pad!! I also cut a 'Friend' word from one of the sheets & added it into the MF 'Frame'. The sentiment tags on the image are from
 Little Darlings designed by the lovely Mindy Baxter.

I've tried keep my foofiness to a minimum...........tried I said ;0)

Okie dokie my lovelies I better go as I have my grandaughter coming up, she is spending her days with Nanna & Gramps. Will try my best get round to see you all later.

Thank you sooooooo much for stopping by & for all your support it really means a lot.

Squishy hugs & funky love to all mmwah xxxxxxxxxxx


28 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Vicky beautiful card as always love the image coloured perfectly oh and loving your new profile pic very glam
Jacki xx

Loopylou. said...

aww thats so cute. Do you know I have 2 of those punch around the page thingies and still haven't worked them out! I always get one side wrong!!!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and design.xxx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Vicky. I love that cute image, wonderful colouring and beautiful detailing. I really should make more use of my Martha Stewart punches, they do look fabulous.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

hope all is well hun. gorgeous card, such a sweet imag and fab colouring

Unknown said...

Hope all is ok honey. this card is amazing.. the colouring on the dog is wow.... love it!! xx

ps I have swapped my blog address to http://carriescardscakesandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/

heidy said...

Wow Vicky your coloring is amazing!!
XXX Heidy

Janette said...

Hiya Vicky, Gorgeous card, you did manage to keep the froo-froo away very well, I love it.xx

Lau W said...

Oh wow so nice card ! Love the colouring of this sweet dog !
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous card Vicky and stunning colouring.

greetings karin

Vicky said...

So beautiful hun...and lovely colouring too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Shazza said...

this is so gorgeous x

Kim. said...

Oh I love this card, the dog looks so real just as though a photo had been taken. Sorry I am a bad blogger of late.
Kim xXx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Vicky, gorgeous fur colouring.Fabulous card...awesome.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie, appologies for being a bad commenter lately :-(
Super gorgeous card, this image always makes me smile I love it!
Hugs xx Cara xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just fabulous...

Hugs Pops x

Doreen said...

simply stunning sweetie.
Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous.
BIg hugs
Doreen xx

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful Vicky!! Your colouring is incredible!!
Lizy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So sweet Vicky! I can almost feel that dense fur!! LOL. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and love the embellies, especially Mindy's tags. FAB! Thinking of you heaps and holding lil' Arjay in my heart. Praying all is going well. Hugs, Wends xxx

Janine - Ellabella said...

I love your work. Always turns out so beautiful. Wooooohhhaaaa Janine

May said...

Stunning card, Vicky your colouring is outstanding.... Love the whole design... Hugs May x x

Fabiola said...

je l'adore, ce toutou est trop trop craquant et ta carte est, comme toujours, superbe! biz

Liz's creative corner said...

Sorry not called for a while hun, love your card, fab colouring, hope your all ok, hugs Liz xx

Juls said...

utterly adorable!!! Your colouring of this image is amazing!!! Hugs Juls

Mau xx said...

He sure is a cutie Vicky, Fab colouring as always.
Hugs Mau xx

Handmade By Doris said...

Cudowna kartka! Ja hodujÄ™ psy shih tzu, mam w domu cztery :))

Eileen said...

Oh WOWWWWWWWWWWWW your colouring here is phenomenal !!! Amazing card
Eileen x