My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Midweek Magnolia's DT Card

Hello again my lovelies, this is my 2nd post today, look below if you would like to see my Crafts & Me card. I went for a fasting blood test yesterday as my last blood test showed my sugar was low, anyhoo's it ended up being an expensive blood test, which cost me £50!! The nurse had a gorgeous pair of Adidas boots on that I soooooooo had to have............they are lush ;0)

Anyhoos enough of my babble its time for a new challenge over at Midweek Magnolia's & this week we have a fabby them for you.........
PINK, PEARLS & RIBBON
...........see how easy is that..........
I've inked up another of the stamps from the new collection ;0)
I really enjoyed making this card, its kinda shabby chic which I sooooooooo adore :0)

The papers are the ever so yummy MME 'Lost & Found - Blush' this is still one of my all time fave pads!!! All edges were inked & matted onto kraft coloured card. I also added 'Cheese Cloth'.

I made a tag using my new doo-hickey 'So wrapped lovely' die & attached a metal 'Handmade' plaque & some bakers twine. The bottom corner is the Magnolia 'Postcard' stamp which is stamped on the inside.

The stamp is 'Tilda with little pocket' & she was coloured with copics & prisma pencil. I also added spica pen to the flowers for bit of sparkle & I added dots using white Liquid Pearls.

I also used the 'Postcard' stamp & made a cabochon with the postal mark & attached it to the centre of the bow that was made with Silk Crushed ribbon, this stuff is so pretty.

All the flowers are from WOC, & I added Marianne 'Heart' dies to the front & inside. I've had quite a few emails to ask what the frame is that I've used here that Tilda sits on & its Marianne Creatables Large Oval by Petra.

Pop on over to see my fabulous teamies creations, they are al sooooooooooo darn stunning.

Payton has just gone home so I will be round to see you all as soon as I've finished my DT card.
Thank you so much for your continued support, you all totally rock!!!!

Tatty bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm entering...............





34 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Vicky as always.
Chris x

Unknown said...

Oh sweetie this is stunning xxx

Judith said...

Fab card Vicky gorgeously pretty as always! - I got that die after I asked you about last week and wasted no time using it! - thanks for the inspiration -I'm in need of it after the holidays my heads not in craft gear at all just now lol hugs Judith x

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,gorgeous image and great colours.xxx

MagsB said...

Another cracking card, so beautiful!

love Mags B x

Sue said...

Totally stunning Vicky. I love the sweet Tilda, your colouring is amazing and the shabby chic design and details are all so beautiful.
I'm glad you got yourself to a new pair of boots, I think you deserve a treat!
Hugs Sue

Susi said...

Your colouring so stunnig... Iam speachless. I love everything on your card.
Hugs Susi

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Vicky! I love all the pretty details, beautifully done my friend
hugs Julie P

Penni said...

Gorgeous card Vicky - I love the big bow.

Hugs
Penni
X

Annie said...

a beautiful card Vicky, I do love the pastel shades in shabby chic and this one is just stunning in all the pretty details.
hugs, annie x

arjette said...

Oooohhh Vicky, it's really awesome, so beautiful!!!

gr. arjette.

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Vicky! As always, your coloring is flawless and the embellishmens are just lovely! Glad that you at least got a new pair of boots out of your hospital visits!

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, This is beautiful l do like your colouring its stunning and the layout and all of the embellis totally stunning xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I LOVE it! Your colour work is gorgeous, Vicky and the embellishment is delightful. The paper panel with the little roses on it is one of my favourites. I keep going to use it and then think I'll just hang on to it for stroking purposes a little longer! Enjoy those boots!!! Hugs, Lesley

Pat K said...

Another gorgeous card Vicky with all your fabulous detail. STUNNING! hugs, xx

Chrissy said...

So yummy and sooo pretty Vicky..gorgeous colouring and just love the cute Tilda, love all the details and papers..delicious.
That was an expensive blood[boot] test but as long as you are happy..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Wow! Super gorgeous! Love it soooo much! Hugs! Leah Ann

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! I love all the fab details and Tilda looks so cute! hugs, Marlies

Inkypinkydelights said...

Vicky this is fabulous! There is so much going on and I just love everything about it! Love your new Tilda! Judy x

debby4000 said...

Stunning card, wonderful details and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

Oh wow, your colouring is always so outstanding Vicky!

Diny Sprakel said...

Very good colouring Vicky, love the card
Groeten Diny

LaLa`s Loft said...

Oh my god, I really want to learn how to make the cind of shaddows you do..... Going to try later :) Love it :)

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Vicki.......OH MY GOODNESS your color work on this is stunning!!!!!!!
hugs......

Fabiola said...

elle est trop mignonne, biz

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Love image and colouring.
hugs, Helena

Mary said...

Gorgeous!! Love everything on your card!! Your colouring is fantastic!
Liefs Mary

Lori said...

So gorgeous, wow I could stare at that colouring for days and I love the sponging on the embossed part, thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our flower challenge, good luck!

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Vicky this is breathtaking, I adore that image of Tilda, she looks amazing with your colouring skills, the card design is stunning.
hugs
lorraine x

Ally said...

super super sweet and aaaaawesome colouring! Lovin allthe details and embellishments.
have a lovely weekend!
xoxo, alessandra

allex said...

Stunning card Vicki. I love your use of embellies !!

Hugs, Sandra xx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous, Vicky! Love it!!! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous! I love it xx
You naughty girl..don't you know the blood tests are free on the NHS....lol they are not suppose to cost you £50 :o But I do understand that a girl must have boots!!!!
Hugs mau xx

Priscilla Waker said...

Love this :) SO beautiful !
What color Number you used if I may ask.

love Priscilla