My Lovely Friends

Saturday 11 September 2010

My New Creation

Good evening peeps or is it good morning I'm running sooo late again so I'm gonna keep this short as I'm tired also there are quite a few pics so pull a chair take the weight off your feet & have a nice cuppa!!! Right this week over at PFP the lovely Emma has chosen the theme which is 'Sweet Treats'....can't you tell Emma has a sweet tooth, actually havn't we all I know I def have. Anyway when I was looking all thru my zillion stamps I only had 2 that would fit this category & they were both HM, so thank you Emma for making me use these stamps. They were bought back in March when I 1st starting stamping etc but I've only finally now inked & made a card....well creation. As the challenge is 'Sweet Tooth' I chose this stamp....
I could eat some cake right now......actually I'm stuffing my face on Ferrero Rocher lol. This is House Mouse holding his young 1 up to blow out a candle on a little birthday cake....I think its sooo cute. It has been coloured with Promarkers but some of the shading on the mice is with Prisma pencils, the cake is all PM's with Icing stickles on top of the cake. This isn't a card I though cake...food....recipes... so I made a recipe holder, I've never made 1 before & it took me about 4 hours to make but I enjoyed doing it. Here is a better pic.............

All the papers are K&Co, the flowers are from Wild orchid & gems are from my stash. The inside is made with long envelopes sealed then cut in half to make pockets & then they were all inked to match colours of paper with distress ink FireBrick & Antique Linen.

Close-up of the image, the edges were edged with Antique Linen distress ink. All the flowers I edged with Iced stickles.

This is the back of it, I attached a bit of bling along the bottom of the strap by attaching some gems from my stash.

To decorate the tope of each pocket I punched some beige card with a MS punch to make it nice & feminine. The 2 buttons on the top are from Bunny Zoe's. The hole for the strap to go through I used a spellbinder, the smallest 1 & I used the largest 1 for the image.

Lastly I have tried take a pic of it spread out to give you a better idea/view of it.
Well thats it peeps I did try to keep it short lol, I didn't do too bad really I'm going to go link it up & link it to a few other challenges I've found & then I'm hitting the sack, my head is crying out for its pillow.
Goodnight every1 hope you can come back tomorrow for the new challenge over at CES Challenges. Thankyou so much for stopping by & leaving comments I deeply appreciate every single 1.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/ - Try Something New (this creation is def new)
http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/ - Mixed Mediums (PM's & Prisma & distress ink)


21 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Great project.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creation - so beautiful.It may have taken a long time to make but definitely worth it!Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous recipe holder Vicky. Love the design and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Brilliant creation Vicky and so useful for lots of things. Great image and fab colouring. The papers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

wow this is fantastic vicky.love the sweet image,so cute and fabulous colours and details.
good luck in the challenges hun :D

xx coops xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab project and I love that house mouse stamp too. Thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. Good luck in the challenges. X

Juanita said...

Cute recipe holder, great image and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Fiona said...

this is a very clever creation and a cute little image. great job on the mixed mediums and thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Vee said...

A really fabulous creation, thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck!
xx Vee

Shana said...

Love that House Mouse image and your mixed mediums! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

Loopylou. said...

wow vicky that looks amazing!! i love it!! i love the way you topped the envelopes with martha's!! huge hugs Lou xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Vicky,
WOW! This looks brilliant! Love the idea & your super cute image. It's totally fabulous.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

France Ringuette said...

Beautiful project, great job on coloring the house mouse..
Thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Sundaes !

Julie said...

Stunning make Vicky, so many fab details and the image is just gorgeous!!! You must have needed so much patience! Thanks for joining us at PFP! Juliexx

Nana said...

Fabulous project!
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" and sorry for not being able to comment earlier.
hugs Nana

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW, such a fun and yummie creation. Just love the details and the cute image. Thank you so much for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

Tracy said...

Fabulous project Vicky. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Debs said...

ooh..gorgeous..such a fabulous project :0)...thanks for joining us at PFP..Debs x

Emma said...

Wowzers hun...such a beautiful project. Gorgeous colours and details, love your tattoo too. I had two lots of cake whilst at the show on Sat...yummy ;-)
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Toneloni * Tonje said...

This is amazing!!!!!! The images is so cute too :)

Thanks for playing with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar

Hugs
Tonje

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS vicky to your top 5 at passion for promarkers!!!jihuu!!! hugs bettina