My Lovely Friends

Friday 24 September 2010

Butterfly Keeper

Good evening again its me again but this time with a card.
Over at PFP this week the challenge is make your own flowers well thats right up my street so I've made my fave type of handmade flowers & I've done another Criss Cross card because I just think they are sooo pretty. Here's my card......
This is the pretty Butterfly Keeper from
Crafts & Me & she has been coloured with Promarkers.
I absolutely adore this stamp is is 1 of my all time fave stamps & I am guilty of neglecting her......throw me to the hounds!!!!!!!
The paper.....this paper has been stroked, felt, even licked its that blooming yummy.....I think I shed a lot of tears when I was cutting this.....sniffle.....sorry I was starting to go again then!!! The paper is Websters Pages 'Hollywood Vogue & Wonderfall' & I got them from Crafty Emma's Store.....go get some before I go & buy more....yum yum!!! All the papers have been distressed with my stressy tool & inked with 'Milled Lavender' distress ink. The gems & butterflies are from my stash.
Added a little bit of Lavender Stickles to the white butterflies. The butterfly that is on the image I cut out of another image & layered it using 3D foam pads & then smothered it in Glossy Accents altho it did make the pen go thick around the outline of the butterfly.

This is the inside with again the same papers.....arn't they irresistable!!! The ribbon is actually from a box of choccies hubby brought me a while ago lol. He got a huge bouquet of flowers yesterday cus I havn't been well & he feels awful cus he can't help take the pain away......GOD I love my hubby he is just the BEST!!!!
The sentiment on the card which was run through the Cuttlebug with a nestie & inked with Milled Lavender again, the sentiment is from WOJ it took just over a week to get here but its gotta come from Austria & I got 1 of the new dies & a few stamps.

The flower I made from cutting out 3 6-petalled flower shapes & attaching them all together, they are coloured with Promarker, distress ink & spritzed with Glimmer Mist & dried with the heat gun to create a bit of aging.....dont know how else to explain it lol.

This is the last piccie. I really quite like this card although I think its because I lluuurrrvvveee these papers lol.
I think thats it from me I'm gonna try get some more crafting done.....hopefully. Eldest is sleeping at his girlfriend's tonight, Natalie is in bed & I brought hubby & Jake (youngest) new Xbox 360 games each today so they are linked up together in separate rooms playing on them.....men & their toys lol....aye who am I to complain I'm the same with my crafting lol.
Dont forget its a new challenge over at CES Challenges on Saturday(tomorrow) & the girlies on the DT have got some fabby creations to show you.
Thankyou for stopping by I appreciate all your comments sooo very much,
hugs to you all.
Nighty night
Vicky xxx

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Make Your Own Flowers


13 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Vicky, what a beautiful criss-cross card. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fab. I love the colour scheme and your flower is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Hi Vicky - stunning card and aren't those papers just divine!! Your flowers are adorable too! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Hope you're feeling a bit better now, Sweet. Juliexx

Anonymous said...

hi vicky!this is so beautiful. Loooove your flower! when im looking at yours i now that i just have to try to make one too!
hugs bettina

Michele Roos said...

Oh this is beautiful Vicky. Love the image you've used and the flowers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

So stunning as always hun, gorgeous colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Danni said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

coops said...

stunning card vicky.fabulous shape and i love the image, its so beautiful and your colouring is super.i really love your licked paper :D and fab colours.your flower is stunning hun :)

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Vicky, your flower is gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Vicky. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Vicky,
This is stunning! Love your colour scheme & image & those papers are yum-meeee!! This is such a lovely style of card. I must give it a try. Hope you are well. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Debs said...

Hi Vicky...this is fabulous :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP ...Debs x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Vicky what sumptuous colours and gorgeous image this is so beautiful love the design it looks perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Susie said...

Congrats on your Passion for Pros top 5 - sooooo well deserved - your flower is FAB! Susie x