My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Swedish House Crafts DT Card


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing with you my latest creation using yummy products from Swedish House Crafts.

I've been thinking of all the Christmas creating I need to do lately and that brought me to the time after Christmas, New Year. So I thought I would make a table top calendar ready for the New Year.
(Links to items used will be at the bottom of the post.)
I have used the gorgeous Maja Design Denim & Friends Collection, I love this collection so much, it really can be used for almost any occasion. I have machine stitched both layers.


I added layers using Gummiapan Stitched Banners dies, this was just to add a bit of interest. The leaves were made using Magnolia Grandpa's Flower Leaf. The calendars I just got from Ebay.


I also decorated the back, some desks and tables can be seen from all angles so I didn't want the back to look boring. I am going to put a quote on it as well.....just depends where its going lol.


I added Gummiapan Doodle Circle dies as these are fab for adding more interest to any project, I love them. For the image I wasn't originally going to use this one, I had coloured up another Tilda, however she was Christmassy and Christmassy is not an all year thing. So I went with this gorgeous Tilda With Umbrella Daisy, I coloured her dress with Weathered Wood to make it look kinda denim to go with the papers. I coloured her with distress ink refills and added Stardust Stickles to the centre of the daisy and her hair bow. Then I cut her out using Gummiapan Stitched Rectangle dies.


I have made the calendar folding so it folds flat for posting. All lace and flowers are from my stash. I used the co-ordinating Maja Design card stock for layers behind the image and the calendar, also for the doodle circles and leaves.

Thank you for stopping by
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx












Maja Design Denim & Friends - Summer Shirt  (both sides)

Challenges I'm Entering..........
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolia's - Special Occasion (New Year but if it not delete it girls)



5 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Another super cute creation Vicky, lovely papers, layout and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Vicky! The colours are beautiful and the design is perfect (as always).
Hugs
Gina xx

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Vicky I'm popping back in with a DT hat on. As you know I love your calendar. The colours are beautiful and it will sit so perfectly on someones craft table:) Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

shabbycraftcabin said...

Hi Vicky, wow ! what more could I say! I absolutely love this table top calendar, something I needed for myself. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Midweek Magnolias! Take care, Ivy

Jay said...

HI Vicky, Oh my goodness, how do you keep making stunning creations after stunning creations???
Loving your calendar... as well as everything else!
Absolutely beautiful work, a veritable feast for the eyes honey!!! I cant stop going back for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th look he he!
Have a great week.
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx