My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Made With Love

Hello all you lovely peeps, how are you all doing?
I started the back the gym this week with my 2 sons, I havnt been for quite a while tbh. The first morning after when I got out of my bed, as my body stood up, I heard a THUD!! Yep my butt just hit the floor it was that sore, as were my arms too. It felt good though, I've missed the weights..........my resolution is to get fit & healthy this year........ ;-)
Okie doke so today I have a card I made suitable for a daughter..........
Of course as its for a daughter I just had to use Pion's My Precious Daughter papers. The bottom sheet is 'Pansy 12x12' & the top sheet is 'My Princess 12x12'. Both have been machine stitched & edges inked with walnut distress ink.

The butterflies I cut from the same paper collection, these are from the 'Borders 12x12' sheet. I cut them out & covered them with 'Crackle Accents'.

As always inside is decorated to compliment the front. I've used Go-Kreate dies for the shape of the card.

I added a 'Key Charm' with some 'Natural Hemp' tied through it. I've added 'Lace Constance' & 'Pearl Lace' both from Live & Love Crafts. The seam binding is from my stash & I added small 'Metal Roses' to the centre of each bow on the tags.

The image is of course Saturated Canary & this one is 'Cerridwen', though I cant find her in the shop anymore. I coloured her with distress markers. The sentiment 'Made With Love' is a Stempelglede stamp.

This shows the tags out of the 'Canvas Mini Bag', I've used the same Stempelglede stamp on the tags. Most of the flowers are from Live & Love Crafts, as is the metal corner.

Sandy has added some beautiful new lace to her store, pop on over to look at them..........they really are soooooooooo gorgeous.

Thanks for stopping by it means a lot. Take care my lovelies.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering............
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Juls said...

Oh Wow Wow Wow this is so sooooooo gorgeous!!! :-) xx

Martina said...

This is awsome Vicky!! Sooo beautiful!
My gym classes will start again on january 20th: Zumba and then the following day: Bodyworkout. Love both!
Hugs,
Martina

Muuske said...

Beautiful card.greeting Margo.

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky what a beautiful card! Love the image and all the pretty details!
Hugs Lynsey x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Vicky..I love the colours and details..the papers and card shape..all gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kat W said...

Wow, gorgeous vintage feel and the zig zag stitching you used looks so good :-)

I love the pretty tags and can't wait to use tags more on my cards... I may have a few Magnolia Doohickey tag dies on order ;-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sandra H said...

Sounds a good start Vicky to the New Year going to the gym! wish l had some incentive to go too!...lol your card is amazing so beautiful is your image and of course the papers and embellishments are stunning too!!

Carol S. said...

What a beauty!!! Another stunning creation. Gosh we have missed you!! I love all the details and texture you add to your work. Divine. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Shazza said...

stunning card, good luck with the fitness regime x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh this is so perfect! Absolutely beautiful colouring and design, and such stunning papers and embellishments!
Rebecca.
x

Fabiola said...

superbe, si girlie et charmant, biz

Unknown said...

So elegant and full of details.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts