My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Card and DT Call

Hello everyone how are you all?
Well its time for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean & this fortnight thew theme is.....
WINTER DREAMS
..........so it could be a christmas card or a winter birthday card. If you want another idea you could also make winter thank you cards for those lovely christmas pressies you got ;0)
I decided to do a Christmas Card, I'm determined to be super organised this christmas.....fingers crossed lol.
So I've made this into a shabby chic kinda crimbo card ;-)

I have added gorgeous lace from LLC, its called 'Lace Constance' & its yummy scrummy ;0) I added a strip of corrugated card across the the middle which has had the 'Snowtex' treatment.

The paper I've used is Pion 'Church 12x12' & I've used both sides. I've distressed the edges, inked them & machine sewn them as well.
These are now discontinued so grab them at Live & Love Crafts while you can.
So I've added Marianne Doily die & covered it with snowtex. The silky ribbon is from my stash, as is the button in the centre. The white bells are actually from the christmas crackers we had this year, just added a wee bit of Gesso to them for texture.

The flowers are from LLC. The postcard is from Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics 'Christmas Diecuts'.

The image is from Maja Design A Gift For You 6x6 pad. The window is a Marianne die, the tree & fence are Magnolia Doo-Hickey dies. The sentiment tag is of course LOTV.

Ok well thats it for me I'm writing this post whilst cooking a herby chicken dinner, I've invited hubsters brother over for tea today. So it will be scheduled.

Oooh I nearly forgot, we have a DT Call over at Deep Ocean Challenges, so if you would like to join our team pop on over to see the details. I have to say personally that these ladies & gentleman are awesome to work with & so friendly......love em to bits ;0)

Thanks so much for stopping by lovelies, take care.
Big hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxx

OMG.....Edited to add, we finally have snow!!! SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!!! Only a liddle bit.......but its SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! First time this winter.... :0(
Do you wanna build an Olaf ;-)





12 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Vicky.
This is stunning. So many gorgeous layers and so beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

JenniferD said...

Stunning as Always and loving the Vintage Look. One done for Christmas. Ha ha ha I say the same every year and am still doing them Christmas Week. I do think I might have to go shopping for thay Gorgeous Window Die!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Boo no snow here 😢. Gorgeous gorgeous card, love rhe snowy scen and all the frou frou x

Carol S. said...

I don't think I would call this a card. It's more a beautiful piece of art work. Stunning collection of textures. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

I don't think I would call this a card. It's more a beautiful piece of art work. Stunning collection of textures. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So creative as always Vicky is your card x

Joey said...

OH WOW, Vicky I am speechless, this is cracking! Jo x

Fabiola said...

superbe Vicky, j’adore, biz

Nicola said...

Wow, what a stunning card Vicky!!! Love the big dramatic bow, all those lush flowers and that frame and image are awesome!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So perfect, as always! The bow looks gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Rebecca.
x

Unknown said...

Yesterday it snowed here...very unpleasant as I was out running, and last weekend when we visited my family in Sweden we landed in a snowstorm. I like snow, but not so here in the UK, it causes to much chaos. Anywho; beautiful card - like a winter fairytale.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Juls said...

Stunning!!! The dimension on this is amazing :-) xx