My Lovely Friends

Saturday 15 February 2014

Time For Magnolia Challenge GDT Card

Good morning everyone how are you all? Hope you all had a fabulous valentine, or if you are celebrating over the weekend then hope you enjoy it. Did you get spoilt? I got tedd'es, choccy, roses & a few other little bits which I adore ;0)

Anyhoo's today I'm here with a Guest Design card for Time For Magnolia Challenge, super honoured that they chose me to be guest & of course I jumped at the chance. The theme is super easy....
Tilda Only
.................so really its anything goes as long as there is a Tilda on there, NO Edwins allowed peeps!!
The papers are both Magnolia & I cant remember what they are called, will be back later to edit though lol. They have been inked & machine stitched. They were cut using my Go- Kreate die.


All the flowers are WOC from Live & Love Crafts. The leaves are made with Magnolia Doo-Hickey 'Sprawling Ferns'.

The uber gorgeous lace is 'Moulin Rouge' I may have cried cutting this, its so pretty I've been stroking it since I got it lol, I alos added another pretty white one underneath form LLC. I also added a 'Crown Sphere' pin.....super gorgeous!!! I added Magnolia Doo-Hickey 'So Wrapped Lovely' & stamped Magnolia postage stamp on it & added a Tag sentiment from LOTV.

I have masked 'Tilda With Spring Heart' from the latest collection with 'Flower Cloud' from the With Love 2013 collection. I coloured them with Distress Markers which you can get at Bunny Zoes. I also added Stickles to the flowers & parts of the cloud.

You can just see a bit of Magnolia's 'Lovely Fence' peeking out behind the flowers, I also added the 'Cat' from Magnolia's 'Paris Nights' die. The bingo card & love sentiment are Whimsy which I got a long time ago from Bunny Zoes. The 'Bark Heart' & metal 'Love' clip are from LLC. The pink doilies & pink seam binding are from my stash. I also added white gesso here & there.

Well thats it from me I still have my gorgeous grandchildren, so am running a little late this morning as I forgot schedule it, sorry :0(
Thank you Chantal soooooo much for asking me be GDT it was an honour. 

Hope you will join along in the fabulous challenge lovelies, pop along here to see the DT's super creations.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you all have a good weekend.
Tatty bye mmwah xxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
Magnolia-licious Challenge - Pretty In Pink
Simply Magnolia - Vintage Valentine




24 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful...I love it hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Good Morning Vicky Oh so adorable is your card .....gorgeous image and beautiful backing papers, embellishments and layout have a lovely weekend xx

Anne said...

Love the bingo board, and gorgeous flowers! The image is so wonderful, great shabby look and colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Vicky, I like the Tilda image all the embellishments and the colours
Kevin xx

Carol S. said...

Wow a stunning, embolishous card!!(my new word!) Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Martina said...

Oh Vicky, your Tilda card is awsome! Too cute1! I love it!
Hugs,
Martina

Beth Brovold said...

FABULOUS dear Vicky!!!! Congrats on the GDT @ Time for Magnolia!! You are a TRUE INSPIRATION!!! Have a GREAT weekend and hug those Grandkiddies a lot...mine are all over tomorrow so I'll get my LOVE then!!!

Lizzidroege said...

wow...vicky this card is wonderful...love all your details and coloring...so pretty...lizzi simply magnolia

heidy said...

Such beautiful card Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Sharon said...

Such a stunning card with so much gorgeousness. I love the image and design.
I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lynsey said...

This is such a pretty card Vicky! Love that lace no wonder you found it hard to cut lol! Well done on your GDT spot!
Hugs Lynsey x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Vicky, I would cry too cutting that gorgeous lace. Awesome creation as ever. Congrats on your GDT position.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

vic said...

Vicky this is gorgeous so pretty and I love all the added details :) you have a new follower ;)

Hugs

Vic x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky, very beautiful. hugs, Helena

Fabiola said...

adorable comme toujours, et pleine de charme, biz

Chrissy said...

Such a stunning creation Vicky..I love the shape and gorgeous Tilda and all the beautiful details you added..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anke said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!! Fabolous!!!
Hugs Anke

Dobra said...

Very beautiful work,
wonderfully made​​.
Beautifully painted stamp

Tracey T said...

Another gorgeous card, Vicky. Very pretty and girlie and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Tracey xx

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Vicky, This is such a darling card sweetie. Your layout, paper choice and colouring are beautiful. I love this to bits. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Pretty in Pink Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Vicky,
What a yummy card, I think I might have cried cutting that lace too! it's gorgeous.
Your distress colouring just keep getting better! love it.
Mel. xxx

Katie said...

Stunning card! So much to see and enjoy and each bit more gorgeous than the last! Thanks for joining in our Pretty In Pink Challenge at Magnolia-Licious and Good Luck!

Kat W said...

Oh my goodness, this is A-MAZING! I am sure I have just sat for 10 minutes looking at all the pretty details and of course it's in my favourite colour - pink!

You have such a fantastic range of cards on your blog - I have just been catching up after my hols, which were sooo fab - I thought of you as I whizzed down the slopes!

You have covered 'foofy and fancy', 'almost CAS' and 'properly lush CAS' in the last week or so! The properly CAS card for your hubby was fantastic - hope he enjoyed using the tags ;-) Dr Hubby looked at the card I made for him for about 30 seconds and said 'nice shading'...oh, why do I bother?!

I'm glad your hospital trip is all done and dusted and hope all the results are back soon.

Well, you got everything rolled into one big comment there!

Big hugs to you sweetie, Kat xx

Karen said...

Congratulations! You have made Top 3 at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Please stop by and grab your badge!! : )