My Lovely Friends

Saturday 18 January 2014

Little Party Girl With Love

Well helloa everyone how are you all? Guess what its the weekend.................yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! You gotta love weekends havn't ya!!
I have been colouring with my copics lately & brought a few new digi images & stamps. I am showing you a new digi today.........well new to me lol. I've even gone for a clean, simple style.............yes dont worry its still me...........Thicky Vicky ;0)
Ok here is the card......................
This is a digi image from All Dressed Up, I brought a few of them & I sooooooooo enjoyed colouring her.

I kept it simple to let the image stand out........yea not very often I go for that style lol. The uber gorgeous papers are Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basic 'NO. XXII' & Vintage Autumn Basics 6x6 pad. I inked the edges with Walnut ink & machine stitched all the papers.

This image is called '3 Little Party Girls', yep there is only 1 here but you get 3 images merged as one but also get the 3 images separately as well........which is fab!!! She is of course coloured with Copics, colours used are listed below............
E11, E21, E00, E000, R32, R20 - Skin
E49, E47, E44, E43, E40 - Hair
B97, B95, B93, B91 - Dress & Hair Bows
C5, C3, C1, C00 - Bow on Dress
C5, C3, C1 - Shoes
W5, W3, W2, W1, W0 - Ground

The scalloped Pearls are from WOC. I made rolled flowers with a Memory Box die & added flat pearls inside. The leaves are Magnolia Doo-Hickey. The sentiment was cut from some East Of India ribbon from my stash, & the Blue Bulldog clip I've had forever lol.
The image you can get with lots of others at All Dressed Up Etsy shop, they also do digi papers as well. I could possibly get addicted to these............

Well that's all from me its Saturday so that means I get to spend the day with all my family & lots os squishy hugs with my grandchildren.............woo hoo.

Thank you so so much for all your lovely comments & for your continued support, it means a lot.
Will be back tomorrow with a new stamp (for me lol) & my usual foofy style will also be back tomorrow lol.

Enjoy your weekend, take care.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes (only using ADU product)



26 comments:

Irene said...

OOOOOOOOOH I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Super card and stunning colouring of the sweetest image!!!

Happy weekend, xx Irene

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Vicky. I love this image - may just have to have her. Beautifully coloured and designed.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

Oooooh Vicky it's gorjess as always xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful! I love that papers and your coloring is FAB! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up.

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and those papers are gorgeous too.
I hope you are having a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Fabiola said...

quel amour, j'adore tout ces tons de bleu très frais, biz

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. You've coloured this cutie up beautifully too.
Thanks for playing along with All Dressed Up
Anne x

Carol S. said...

Hi vicky, Love this image and your colouring with Copics is the best I have ever seen. Awesome! I like the CAS style, as it shows the image better. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Wishcraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun! Love those papers, they're so pretty. Super sweet image, fab colouring and details too... love it all :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Maria Therese said...

This is gorgeous sweetie ♥ I love how shiny you made her hair look..

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous digi hun, beautiful colouring again too, enjoy your family time, hugs Liz xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So pretty card! Love colors and details. hugs, Helena

JenniferD said...

How Beautiful! Your Colours are just Gorgeous Top Image, Layers and Perfect Flowers! Have a Great Weekend!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the sweet image and the small amount of embellishments.
Kevin xx

Jude said...

Your card is absolutely adorable Vicky. And your colouring is awesome as always.
Hugs
Jude x

Chrissy said...

Fantastic colouring Vicky...her hair is just gorgeous and love the beautiful blue..fabulous papers too.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beautiful creation sweetie, inside and out.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

heidy said...

OHHHH love it Vicky,what a sweet card!!
XXX Heidy

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Vicky! Love the colours and such a sweet image too. Utterly gorgeous hunny. Hugs, Wends x

Kat W said...

Vicky does CAS? Never thought I'd see the day although your CAS card has more stuff on it than my normal ones - lol! It is a fabulous card though - love the pretty layers and the clipped up ribbon is way too cute!
I'm glad you have found these darling ADU images - they are all adorable and so much fun to colour :-)
It's so lovely to see you are following along with our ADU inspiration/challenge blog and sharing your lovely creations with us!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky! I love everything about it...the colours, your colouring, the embellishments, the stitching...everything! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Vicky!! You have grabbed my FAVE party girl!!
What a sweetie she is and you have colored her up brilliantly!! Love it all to bits!!
:) :) Thank you for joining us @ All Dressed Up for “Anything Goes”!!! :) :)
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

cebelica said...

You used one of my favourite colour combinations for this card. :) And I really like how the image stands out. Beautiful! Hugs! xx

Marilyn said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love the colours and how you did her hair.
Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up Challenge and we'd love to see you next time as well.
I would also like to ask if I can post your card to our Pinterest page because we like to show off what gorgeousness people have created with ADU images. http://www.pinterest.com/alldressedupcha/all-dressed-up-wendy-burns/