My Lovely Friends

Thursday 2 January 2014

Crafty Little Fairies DT Card

Good morning my lovelies how are you all? 
I'm here today with my Crafty Little Fairies DT card with our first challenge of 2014 & the challenge this week is..............
STARTING OVER
............which basically means, 'New Home', 'New Job' 'New Baby'.........ect. Easy peasy isn't it!!
I have used this as the perfect excuse to use one of my gorgeous new LOTV stamps.........yeah like I need an excuse..........it would be rude not to use them right....
Yes I'm talking about the new gorgeous baby stamps...........hubster got me all of them for christmas as well as a load of other crafty goodies.
Like the fabulous new Pion 'Sweet Baby' papers, this one is 'Blue Baby Blanket' & I machine stitched them & distressed the edges with Pumice Stone ink.

On the left side I have used a 'Vintage Pearl Pin' & 'Shabby Pearl Rose Organza' which is oh so pretty.

The 2 large white flowers are 'Kaisercraft' & the others are WOC flowers from LLC.

On the right side we have a 'Shabby Bark Heart' & I've also placed a small 'Baby Dummy' in between the organza roses. The gorgeous lace underneath is also from LLC.

 Dies used are Memory Box for the rolled flowers & Magnolia' Sprawling Ferns'.
Inside is decorated with the opposite side of the same paper used on the front. I also added LLL 'Heart Banner' inside & attached letters spelling 'BOY' with Pion Letter.
Of course the uber gorgeous image is LOTV 'Just Arrived' from the new baby collection, lurve these sooooo much. I coloured him with distress markers. The sentiment is also LOTV 'Vintage Occasion Label' which I also inked with pumice stone around the edge.

Well thats it from me but please pop on over to see my talented teamies creations.

I am slowly catching up, very slowly but I will be round as soon as I can. Its my grandaughters birthday today, I cant believe she is 2 years old, it goes way too quick. So my catching up may be slow today as we are at Ben & Megans later.

Thank you soooooooo much for stopping by it means a lot
Huge hugs to all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxx



26 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
so beautiful colored
and with fabulous details
hugs Tamara

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Vicky! May this be a good year for you all! Your baby card is darn fabulous, so sweet!!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

Gorgeous brilliant card Vicki, but then your cards always are...love the added beauties too.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, lucky you getting them all, mind you I have a voucher to spend at LOTV, may have to get this cutie. Love the mbellishing as always x

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky, totally adorable image, gorgeous papers and beautiful embellishments too.
Happy Birthday to Payton, I hope she is having a lovely day.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Just beautiful hon. x

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love your shaped card! And especially love the handmade flowers

Loopylou. said...

awwwww major awwwwwwwww! this is just stunning hunny and I love that little bark heart.
huge hugs Lou xxx

carsondcat said...

What a gorgeous card, I can see you have finished the inside of the card too, I would have liked to have had a peak inside all that loveliness!

Well done Scrubby for buying you lots of lovely crafting goodies and Te Tau Hou Hari, Happy New Year from me.

Nicky x

Beth Brovold said...

Happy New Year Vicky!! Hope you enjoyed lots of time and fun with the family!!!! Your card is absolutely STUNNING as usual...lucky girl to have received such a wonderfully crafty Christmas gift from your husband!!!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Absolutley stunning card so beautifully coloured and presented so perfectly Vicky and what a lovely stmap too so pleased your showing it ...its so beautiful how time flies happy b'day to your grand daughter xxx

heidy said...

This is gorgous Vicky!!
XXXX Heidy

Annie said...

This is stunning hun, gorgeous image and lovely colours :-) xxx

cheryl said...

Just stunning as always hun happy new year hun hugs cheryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous sweetie. Love the cute image and the awesome layout.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Vicky, I like the sweet image the design and the colours.
Kevin xx

Judith said...

Gorgeous creation Vicky - just love this cute baby stamp and pretty embellies - wishing you and your family a happy new year hugs judith x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Vicky! Love the shape, colors and all the lovely embellies! Darling image! Happy New Year!

Shelby said...

Beautiful circle card and you've used the embellishments perfectly.

Shelby

Kat W said...

I'm not sure where to start with this card - so much gorgeousness all at once and aren't you lucky having all the new baby LOT stamps to play with?! Little bit jealous - yeah, just a teensy bit!
Your colouring is so pretty and soft and I really love the circle base card...oh, and all the gorgeous bits and bobs to embellish :-D
Big hugs, Kat xx

Dobra said...

Welcome
I'm sorry that so few write comments
but that does not mean you do not look at your blog
I like to watch your work
and yet always delighted them
This work is lovely and as always wonderful made and pretty looks

Unknown said...

An adorable baby boy card - amazing coloring, great shape and lovely embellies... :)
Have a sweet day!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby