My Lovely Friends

Sunday 30 December 2012

Copic Marker Europe DT Card


Hello everyone hope everyone had a lovely christmas with their loved ones. Ours was fabulous, loved every minute of it & Payton absolutely loved it, she loved opening her pressies & loved seeing what pressies she had.
My blog has been quiet cus I decided to have some time off & enjoy the whole of christmas with my family & not worry about crafting or blogging. I did start some blogging boxing day from my kindle whilst in bed but it was only a bit, I so enjoyed the time off though ;0)

Anyway I thought I would start my first post back with my CME card, this is my 1st card for them & boy am I nervous, my 1st card of 2012 for them & also my last of 2012 lol how weird does that sound lol. Now this card I coloured up before christmas.
The papers I think are older Pink Paislee 12x12, I've had them a couple of years but I love the vintage-ness to them.

This is the inside I added pockets each side, one side to hold a cd (this is not the one I'm sending this is one hubster brought me just before crimbo, I lurve clubbng music) the other side I put tags inside the pocket, one with a sentiment & the other for me to write my message on.

Lace I cant remember where I got it tbh. I've used a Joy Crafts die for the corner & inked it with walnut di.

The tags I cut out using my WOJ tag die. The sentiment is a Penny Black one which is now on special.

I have used one of my older Magnolia's as they have been very neglected, 'Tilda singing carols'.
I have coloured her in copics then added snowtex to look like it was snowing & to add to the vintage look I heat embossed her, cracked it then inked to make it look older.

Added Marianne 'Poinsettia' & 'Holly' to the front & added specks of snowtex.

Colours of copics used...............

Skin - E13, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R20
Hair - E29, E25, E23, E21
Coat - R39, R37, R35 & French Grey prisma for added depth
Boots - C7, C5, C3, C1

Well thats it for me I will be back tomorrow with my MCH DT card, which has a new stamp on that hubster got me for christmas. 
I will be round to see you all as soon as humanly possible lol. Thank you so much for stopping by it means the world to me.
Tatty bye mmwah, take care my lovelies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






32 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Vicky this is stunning I love the dimension you have created on her with the colours and those papers are lush what the heck are you nervous for no need
Jacki xx

Basslady said...

brilliant and gorgeous as always, dearie!

wishing you a blessed start into 2013!

thank you so much for all your lovely comments!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Suzi Mac said...

Oh Wow!! Vicky, what a debut card this is sweetie. Stunning design, and the vintage feel is amazing. Loving the crackle on your fabulous coloured image. Way to go girl.
Hugs
Suzi x

Dragonlady said...

Wow Vicky, what a stunning creation. Love the vintage cracked look and your colouring is amazing.

Happy New Year.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

wow fabulous card vicky sweets love the lay out the image is so cute love the colours and a perfect DT card just perfectly superb hugs sassyxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. Love the snow effect and the cracking vintage touch.

Happy New Year.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Loopylou. said...

oh wow swoony wow!!! I just adore this vicky,its stunning, I love the little pockets inside too.
I bet payton loved christmas so much.
Huge hugs Lou xxxxx

Christina C. said...

OMG....this is so gorgeous, Vicky!
Love this older Tilda! Outstanding job coloring...love the rich colors and the snow effect! Beautiful papers and embellishments...love everything about this gorgeous creation!
Happy New Year to you and your lovely family!

Sue said...

Well Vicky, I don't think you needed to be nervous as this is totally stunning. Your colouring is amazing and the detailing you have added is all so gorgeous.
I am pleased that you had a lovely Christmas with your family.
Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning card Vicky, I like the sweet Tilda image, the embellishments and the pockets inside.
All the best for 2013.
Kevin xx

Tracy said...

Hi Vicky
Gorgeous creation, love all your details and colouring too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mary J said...

Such gorgeous detail, Vicky!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image and colours.xxx

Sue B said...

Glad you had a lovely Christmas Vicky! aww I bet Payton had a fab time! :-))
Wow! your card is SO beautiful… I love the image and your colouring is awesome!! Love the scrummy papers and embellies…. the flower and corner die are gorgeous!
I hope 2013 is a good year for you and your family hun!
Take care
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So nice Vicky to hear you and your family enjoyed Christmas l wish you a happy new year......Your card is just absolutely stunning lots of lovely detail as always!!beautifully coloured and presented simply is gorgeous xx

Susy said...

This is gorgeus!

Wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HUGS SUSY

Chrissy said...

This is just stunning Vicky, love the crackle and gorgeous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Simple gorgeous Vicky!!
Glad your Christmas was that wonderful!!
XXX Heidy

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card yopu have made Vicky.
beautiful decorated and shape.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

So happy to hear you all enjoyed Christmas Vicky! And what a fab debut indeed, this is one gorgeous Christmas card, lovely lo and beautiful colours! Happy New Year, big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Liz's creative corner said...

Well hunny this is a gorgeous first last card lol, you don't need to be nervous hun your colouring is gorgeous and I always love your projects, the vintage look on this is fab love the cracked effect,
hope you have a lovely New Years Eve tomorrow hunny, have fun, hugs Liz xx

Vicky said...

Stunning as always Vicky...:o)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

misteejay said...

Stunning card Vicky.

So glad you have been able to spend time with the family - that is what Christmas is all about.

Toni xx

Little K Smith said...

Such a beautiful creation Vicky with wonderful colouring!
Hope you're having a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2013 :)
Kelly.x

Delphine said...

Absolutely amazing, Vicky!!! Beautifully embellished and your Tilda is so goreous! Congratulations on this first post for CME and thank you very much for your visit to my blog too! Have a wonderful day tomorrow and all the best for the new year:)! Hugs Delphine xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Lovely!
HAPPY NEW YEAR Hun!!!

Joey said...

Tis absolute gorgeousness hunny, love the effect over the image! Wishing you a lovely new year. Joey xx

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Vicky! I love the papers and all the gorgeous details! Exquisite coloring of the sweet image! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas spent relaxing with your family! Wishing you a very, very happy New Year! Hugs!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Happy New Year hun. Gorgeous card x

Lotta said...

Oh this is absolutely stunning, Vicky! Love your coloring and how she sparkles! :)

Happy New Year! Hugs Lotta

Pat K said...

WOW, this is stunning Vicky. Gorgeous warm colours and your wonderful design skills showcased beautifully. You make me want to pull out the Tildas I have stored...but sadly they never looked this good. Wishing you a Happy New Year. hugs, Pat K xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

S T U N N I N G!!!! Hugs! Lesley