My Lovely Friends

Saturday 14 January 2012

Soooooo Excited.........come closer I will tell you........

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Its bitter cold up here in the North-East today, I reckon even the beach is frozen lol. I'm running late this morning we babysat Payton-Lea for the 1st time last night while her daddy took Megan out for a meal.........they missed her so much while they were away bless em but she was as good as gold, a little angel. However my darling angel Natalie who I think could be the devil in disguise was a little bugger all night so we were rather tired this morning which is why I'm late!!!!!!!!

Anyway onto the exciting news!! Now what do we crafters love.........love nearly as much as the crafting itself????? SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!! Yes we have a fabulous new online shop opened its cyber doors today & you gotta go in have a peek she sells fabulous stuff & I've not even seen it all!!! She also draws digi images as well.............Teresa is sooooooooo talented so pop yourself over to My Crafty Heart also pop on over to her blog as she is celebrating her opening day by giving you wonderful crafters a free digi image, yes a FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I will show you now what I have made with the yummy things Teresa stocks I ve also used 1 of her digi images as well which I lurve!!
WARNING PHOTO HEAVY

I have made 'All Boxed Up' its a template I brought ages ago from Papertrey Ink.......love their templates!!
I dont make new years resolutions as then I dont dissapoint myself when I break them which I always do lol. However I am making myself use neglected crafty things & I have a ton of templates from various places which sit on my lappy.

This is the inside which you can use to store what ever you want.

I have just put some envelopes in one side...........

.......& some cards in the other. These would make lovely gifts to people.

You can tie it all closed to keep everything safe.

Card, lined paper, feather & paper flower from my stash.
Everything else from My Crafty Heart see list of ingredients below.

The gorgeous image is 'Fairy Vicky' the fabulous Teresa drew images for all the DT girls & this is moi. Dont you just love my hair lol........oops I forgot colour my lil jester....:0(
The hair I coloured to reflect mine at the mo which is black with a slight tint of cosmic blue, & I mean slight! I am going back to my natural colour next week lol.
On this creations I used :- My Minds Eye 'Lost & Found Blush'(love this pad) Memory Box 'Modern Landscape' die (gonna be one of my faves, love it) Pink & Black gingham ribbon, crochet flower from Prima 'Love Note Collection- Botanical', Hero Art gems, Stardust stickles on her wings & My Crafty Heart resin flower.
All ingredients used can be found here at My Crafty Heart 

Thought I would leave you will 1 last pic if you are still here lol. Our little grand-daughter at her nanna & grandads last night. We brought her a chair for when she is here so they dont have to carry loads of stuff over & she loves it, especially the vibrate part it sends her straight to sleep as you can see lol.
We are lucky tbh as we see her every day so I get to have LOTS of snuggles lol.

Well thats it from me sorry for the long post sweeties I'm off to do some shopping at the fabby new store, my dosh is burning a huge hole in my pocket here lol & then we are off to my sons to fix his gate, darn winds!! I will catch up with you all later peeps.
Take care & thank you a billion times for stopping by loves ya all xoxoxo



49 comments:

Fleur said...

WOW Vicky what an AWESOME project. Gorgeous baby pic too.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lotta said...

Oh Vicky!! You have a stamp named after you! How cool isn´t that!! I love her, she is so sweet (as you!) Your creation is stunning, what a gift!

Have a great day! and Payton-Lea is so cute! hugs Sandra

Janette said...

Love your creation Vicky, it's gorgeous and clever......

Oh that sweet Baba looks so content and snug, she is adorable...before you know it she will be in your craft stuff...lol...I KNOW this is true...xxx

Debs M said...

love your fairy, gorgeous make and what a great pic xx

Juls said...

ooooooooooh your creation is just fabulous!!! .... fabulous use of your unused stash .... feel I need the template myself!!! every detail is just gorgeous, this would make the most perfect gift!!

and your photo of your grandaughter is just sooo cute!!!

Hugs Juls

Kerry said...

Hi Vicky

I love your little project and how cool having your own digi image!!

Payton Lea looks very cute in her chair.

Love Kerry xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi it is chilly today brrr! Oh I am going to have a wee look in the new shop !0 I just love the idea of the two sides for gifts !. I love your hair what a cool image. Really is a gorgeous creation ! Your wee a gel looks so cosy in her chair ! :D

angelwhispers said...

Just love your creation Vicky what a fab template looks so lovely and a great gift idea! Your papers are just perfect for the beautiful fairy just been to have a look at them and I love them!

Bet you enjoyed yourself last night and how quickly they grow she looks so perfect no wonder they missed her!

Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

Denise said...

Love this creation and adore Teresa's fairies.
Your granddaughter is just the cutest.
Hugs
enise xx

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun, both the box and the baby!! LOL
Hope you catch up with the sleep!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Unknown said...

Your Creation is gorgeous but Lea steals the show ahhhhhh bless she is gorgeous. Have a great weekend
Chris x

Mau xx said...

Aww!!! Vicky this is gorgeous and she is a perfect likeness to you :)) Love her gorgeous hair, and your colouring is superb.
Glad you enjoyed your first babysit, I know there will be lots more to come. xxxxxxxx Off to peek at the new store

Christina C. said...

Love reading your posts, Vicky and as soon as I'm finished telling you how much I love your card, I will pop on over and check out this new online store. This image is enchanting, colored magnificently and I must tell you that landscape die is totally awesome. Your boxed project is absolutely gorgeous...very creative!
The grandbaby is sooooo precious!!!

Doreen said...

A really gorgeous project Vicky, I love the image.

A fabulous photo of your gorgeous granddaughter, oooh so cute.xxx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah hun!!
what a gorgeous card, i love the paper and the birds,you in fairy is soooo pretty too,love it!
and payton...awwwwwwwwwwwwww she gets cuter everytime i see a new piccy!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Goodness Vicky! Your card box looks stunning and don't you just LOVE your fairy! Teresa has done a magnificent job in "creating you", lol! She even has your hair ;-) Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Ira x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Lovely Vicky!
Oh my word, I am utterly gobsmacked at your creation today and what better way to showcase "you"!!! I love that box you have made, what a fab present idea (I will def have a look at their site) but Oh! Fairy Vicky! I so love how you've coloured her hair with the "cosmic" blue shimmer, it looks amazing :) love how you've used her on the front! I am so very, very proud! Thankyou! Payton Lea looks as gorgeous as ever :) Biggest Hugs, Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, it's a good thing you placed that picture of your granddaughter last, I don't think anyone would have looked at your lovely card anymore, she's is sooo adorable!! But now I actually have been looking at your lovely box, it's so gorgeous, great project. Must have taken you quite a few hours of work, but well worth while! Hugs, Frea

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooo what a cute photo vicky she looks beautiful.

your card/box looks great, beautiful image.

greetings karin

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, love the image and the colours you have used, that baby is so so cute got me feeling all broody now, hope you feel better hugs pops x

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Bet you loved having baby Payton-Lea and l reckon she was good as gold but you know being parents for the first time you do miss and worry. she looks so content in her sleeping basket so proud of her you must be nature is so lovely! Now your creation is fabulous and what a fantastic image greatly coloured and cut out also the lovely embellishments its really so stunning all of it:) Sandra H

Deb said...

Wow, your card/box is so amazing, you did a fantastic job colouring this image and showcasing it, it looks fabulous! Love the pic of your Granddaughter, so sweet!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Vicky,and such lovely colouring..love the border along the bottom...and then we have Payton-Lea, she has grown and looks so pretty 'sleeping'...maybe Natalie is a bit jealous..so she played up..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun amazing detail this is just brilliant hun your work is just gorgeous love your wee grand daughter so so cute,hugs cherylxxxxx

Ally said...

Sorry, I was not around the last few days, blogger drove me nuts and I had an awful lot to do...
Love the card and fairy Vicky...LOL, her hair is woooooooonderful *grin* (wouldn't dare saying something else...) hee hee...
Payton is gorgeus, wanna cuddle her :)
Now, I will hop to Teresas Shop...hope you guys have left me something to buy, LOL!
Biggest of hugs
Alessandra

PS: Just in case if you are wondering why I never say thank you to the little something you said you've sent me... it hasn't arrived yet...hope the mailman did not steal it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

An Occasional Genius said...

Gorgeous box Vicky & I love your fairy namesake lol! Supoer sweet pic of the adorable little Payton too ahhh!

Vicky said...

So beautiful Vicky...love Teresa's image and your colouring is perfect as always hun :o)

Love your piccie sweetie of Payton-Lea...she is simply adorable and she looks soooo cosy too...bless..!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
as always a stunning creation, awesome colouring, that would make a beautiful gift, aww adorable piccie, what a bundle of cuteness, sue,x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh wow Vicky! This is totally amazing! :) Brilliant idea, gorgeous details and just wonderful!

Super-cute pic too - awwwww ;)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Poppet said...

Both girls are little cuties Vicky. Payton-Lea looks very contented in her beautiful chair. :-) xx

June Nelson said...

Wowser babe stunning card and the baby is just getting more gorgeous by the day. Bet you loved it last night grandmasitting he he. Im off to see the new shop. take care ,y lovely pal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Curly said...

This is breath taking Vicky , as always your colouring is out of this world,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! wow Vicky, what a wonderful post hun, LOVE your stunning card, Fairy Vicky is so gorgeous and perfectly coloured, especially her beautiful hair. Scrummy design and details too. Talking of scrummy, aww! Payton is so adorable and looks so comfy in her chair bless her.

Donna x

karen said...

Hiya Vicky, oh yes its a fab shop I have gone for a browse, need pay day though to get some pennies. The dig's are beautiful and of course your amazing coloring shows them off to perfection!! Hope you are ok, hugs for Payton Lea and Natalie, Karenxx

Jan said...

Well, the card is fabulous but the baby is amazing. Enjoy xx Jan

Joey said...

Vicky your granddaughter is beautiful, its amazing how those vibrating chairs send them off to sleep, they seem to love them. Your creation is absolutely stunning, the detail is fabulous. Joey x

misteejay said...

Fabulous project Vicky and that image is super.

Lovely photo of babe.

Hope you catch up on your zzzzzzzzz

Toni xx

Majsan said...

OOh wow this is so amazing, I love that image, brilliant !!

Little girl Payton-Lea is so cute.

Hugs Majsan

Mary J said...

What a little angel she is Vicky!

Wow, what a gorgeous project! Stunning!

heidy said...

Oh wow stunning creation Vicky and your grand daughter is so sweet!
XXX Heidy

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card holder and gorgeous little sweetie of yours ♥♥

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love this adorable digi of you and your gorgeous colouring of yourself. Gorgeous layout as usual. GD looks as gorgeous as her nan/gran or what ever you are being know as sweetie.
You must be proud.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Tracey T said...

Where to start? Love, love the card - fabulous hair!! And the picture of Payton Lea is adorable. She looks so serene in her lovely chair. Hugs, Tracey xx

Shelly said...

Hi Vicky! Firstly what an adorable little baby girl... you are such a lucky nanna! She looks so peaceful in her little chair... oh to be a baby again with no worries! Now, as for your card, WOW what a fab likeness of you from your piccy! Love the hair... and the little border at the bottom is gorgeous! You are a bad influence... I shall have to go and check out the new crafty shop now! LOL! Hugs, Shelly x

Heidi said...

Beautiful project!
Love it:)
And Peyton-Lea is adorable.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Alina said...

beautiful project, Vicky!
oh, lucky you, how nice that you can see your sweet granddaughter every day!
hugs, Alina

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Vicky your little Granddaughter is so beautiful what a wonderful head of hair she has. Your project is fantastic, what a great template and you have designed it beautifully, the papers, image, colours and more all look sensational.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelby said...

This is just a scrummy project and it looks so beautiful! Well done

Shelby

Grenouille Greetings said...

A GORGEOUS notecard gift set! And a GORGEOUS baby girl! Hugs, Lesley