My Lovely Friends

Saturday 21 May 2011

CES Challenges DT card...........Embellish it!!

Well good morning all my lovely fantastic friend out there. I just want to say a HUGE thank you to you all I really do love you to bits & the support you give is overwhelming tbh......you really are fabulous mmwah!
Right onto the matter in hand before the boss comes & puts me in the naughty corner for being late ssssshhhhh dont tell her.
Right I'm here to bring you our new challenge today for CES Challenges & it is our lovely Kaylou's turn & she chose the theme of Embellish It!!!
I can hear the oohing & aahhing....we all love our embellishments dont we, gosh I couldnt be without mine.
Now I found an image this week when I came back & its a company I didnt know about.....I know shocker isn't it?? Anyway it was off the Top 3 on CES last Saturday so I popped over ot their store, you know to have a peekskie as you do............mmmmm yes I'm now booked in with a psychiatrist to start a plan on my new addiction.........my excuse is tho right is this 'I dont want you, my lovely friends of getting bored seeing the same images all the time'........................lol ssshhhh it works on hubby lol
Anyway on to the carrrrrrrrdddddddddddd

Here is 'Dancing Mae' & she is from Some Odd Girl........let me tell you these are a dream to colour.

I wanted this card to be fun, colourful & poppy-outty......you know kinda 3D....you know what I mean...I hope lol.


Flower I made just using 2 different sized punches pinching the ends in & spraying them with spray & shine & then attaching a brad to the middle.

She is coloured with Copics which I cant remember the colours as I coloured her as soon as I got her lol which was days before making the card sorry peeps.

The inside is decoarted to compliment the inside.
I've used my new Fancy Pants paper from Crafty Emma's store I love the vibrant colours on them. 
Scalloped card & smooth white card for the image are also from Emma's.
The brads were off Ebay & everything else is from my wee stash.
Please pop over to see my lovely teamies work & the GD's work they are gorgeous. Also we have a new addition to the mad house this week, please pop over give Jenny aka My Inky Hands a warm welcome, also pop over to her blog she makes gorgeous cards........really pop over..
Well I think I've babbled on waaaaaaaayy too much yet again, did you notice anything about my card folks?
Well the challenge is 'Embellish It' & I've barely put any on....I dont figure do I you would think I would do my usual OTT style.......mmmmm
Anyway I'm off to link up then I'm coming round to see you all as I only got round to a few last night so I promise today I will be there I've already glued my butt to this here sofa.
Hope you all have a fabby dabby weekend & mmwah thank you for stopping by a wee blog I really do appreciate it.
Tatty Bye for now my lovelies xoxoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering..........


THIS CARD WILL BE ON EBAY WITH A FEW OTHERS TODAY





38 comments:

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful cards you make. Heidy'm through with you ended. Your tutorials are very nice. Are you also like to become a follower. I can keep an eye on.

Nice weekend.

Hugs Astrid.

Susie Sugar said...

Wow I love this funky card Vicky it really pops and that fabby image is real sassy.
I've got to be honest I wasn't keen on these stamps before but seeing it on your card...you might just have changed my mind !! Lol easily influenced that's me, thanks for the inspiration darling
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Maria Therese said...

Cool card sweetie!!!!

Unknown said...

You seem to be having a time of it recently so glad to hear your daughter is home, love the card the colours are fab, have a great weekend try not to do too much.
Chris x

Janette said...

Morning sweetie, Fab card again, love the image and the colours are brilliant,hope your ok, have a good week-end.xx

Jennifer said...

This is so gorgeous Vicky. I adore the colours xx Jenny xx

Faye said...

Hey Shug. This is a fun card, I LOVE it. xxx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Vicky...this image is sooo cute and I love the little panels with ribbon down the left hand side...such a pretty choice of colours too hun...take care and sending hugs :) Donna x

Hlora said...

wow!! It is wonderful! very nice image!!! Love the flower on the corner. All is so beautiful!

Janette said...

Me again Vicky, just to say Thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring on this cutie, pretty papers & design, sue,x

Heidi said...

Love this cute image Vicky, glad Natalie's back at home again. The colours are brilliant. hugs from heidi x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Vicky - very poppy-outy :o) Love the colours and great image... I've got some of these but I don't think I've ever got round to using them! Lisa x

Exclusively by Mel said...

What a totally gorgeous card Vicky!!
Love that image, you are funny!!
Love your blog xx
Mel. xx

kaylou said...

fabulous Hunni... Ijust love these images, and your papers are just 'yum'...super gorgeous agauin sweetie.
take care.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Doreen said...

Love this Vicky,the image is gorgeous.xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Vicky, love the colours you have used.
Thanks for using our sketch this week at MAWTT.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vicky
A gorgeous card love the layout colour's you have used,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
hugs Dianne xx

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card! love the cute girl and the colors :)

cardmaking bird said...

Great card, Vicky!! It's fab to see you use something different and still totally rock it! I can't believe you've never seen SOG images on my blog!!! I love them (mind you, what don't I LOL!!) Glad to hear you sounding a bit more like your old self, hope you're feeling a bit better. Hugs, Marie xx

heidy said...

Oh she's a doll,love it!!
Hugs Heidy

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is really adorable vicky, and what agreat card you have made with it.

greetings karin

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, i love the colours so cheery, my kind of card, have a great weekend hugs pops x x x

krafty-kutz said...

OMG u have done it again, I didnt really think much of these stamps, but im kinda liking them now. Gorg!!! xx

Mandy said...

Hi Vicky,
Another wonderful card,can see why you've fallen in love with those gorgeous images....Hope Natalie is ok now and over her ordeal...Katy's friends Mum is having a peg fitted next week she has Huntingdon's and has just gone into a full time nursing home...Anyway enjoy the rest of your weekend....
Mandy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, Mmm I won a Some Odd Girls stamp and now adore them. Soo sweet. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week with my sketch, Hazelxoxo

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card hun! You have coloured her to perfection! I have this image somewhere so thanks for the inspiration chick.....must boot up the printer!
Hope you are keeping well and that the boss didn't punish you for being too late!
Take care,
Loadsa hugz
Linds x

Dobra said...

Wow very lovely a card
Very beautiful paint stamps

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful colours and papers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa

DesignerDiva said...

Super depth and texture on your card Vicky. Love it.
Thanks for sharing ot with us at MAWTT this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh, I like Some Odd Girl! :) I used one just last week for my charisma DT and it was lovely to colour!

Love your card hun, gloriously bright, cheery and has a real wow factor!

Love all the layers and your gorgeous DP too.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Dawn said...

Hi Vicky, beautiful card, the image is very sweet - I think I will try your line out on my husband (wish me luck!) lol! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs, Dawn

Chrissy said...

What an awesome image...to be honest I never really fancied these girls as their legs scared me, but this is really lovely.Fabulous papers, the colours are wonderful...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Ay Yup missus! Glad to have you back..have missed ya lots..
Loving this card its sooooo purty & she is fab!
You take it easy

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
hugs Stokie shell xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous image and card hunni.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sheena said...

A gorgeous card - I love the colours you have chosen! Sheena xx

Emma said...

Another beauty, gorgeous colours and such a sweet image.
Hugs Emma x

Julie said...

Wonderful card, Vicky - love all your layering - great 3D feel!! Love your colouring too!! Hugs, Juliexx